Found 31st Jul 2010
I have a mobile that i'm thinking of taking to Cex but does anyone know if they reject phones if the water mark appears on the battery?

I'm prepared for it to be classed as poor status from looking at the definitions on their site, but wondered if they'd reject it cos of the water indicator appearing on the battery?

Ta

11 Comments

Banned

i would say yes they would

Banned

I traded in my Xperia a month ago , and they cracked the screen and said i gave it to them like that . Enfield Branch . DO NOT TRADE THERE

Original Poster

sassie

i would say yes they would

Drat - works perfectly well tho!! Oh well - ebay i spose!

Original Poster

iTZzDaGr33K

I traded in my Xperia a month ago , and they cracked the screen and said … I traded in my Xperia a month ago , and they cracked the screen and said i gave it to them like that . Enfield Branch . DO NOT TRADE THERE

OK but i'm dorset way so would be the bmouth one. Bit of a bummer that eh?!

Banned

melmorc

Drat - works perfectly well tho!! Oh well - ebay i spose!

you can try, but i took daughters phone in and they wouldnt give me nothing, said it had this and that wrong with it, yet another little store had it off me

Yep they won't just replace the battery will cost a fiver?

Banned

why dont you list it on here?

Original Poster

MarzBarz

Yep they won't just replace the battery will cost a fiver?

I would but the phone aint worth that much really!!

Original Poster

DangerGod

why dont you list it on here?

But now everyone knows the battery has the water mark X). May do but spose will have to leave it 7 days now. It's not an expensive phone = just a cheapie J700

They won't take it - well at least, they shouldn't as that's their policy if I remember correctly. Maybe they won't notice, maybe they will..

you could just get a new battery of ebay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions