Cex, cash converter, cash generator are these shops still in Reading

Found 9th Apr 2012
Are any of these shops still in Reading, websites say yes but would like to confirm with anyone who lives in the area rather than a wasted trip

Cheers all
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
Eh?
cdm22

Eh?

Eh??

Are the above shops still in reading??

Cash converter
Cash generator
Cex

Very simple
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/old_telephone.jpg

Are any of these shops still reading, websites say yes but would like to … Are any of these shops still reading, websites say yes but would like to confirm with anyone who lives in the area rather than a wasted trip

How can a shop read?
Edited by: "greatest666" 9th Apr 2012
ed1980

Eh??Are the above shops still in reading??Cash converter Cash generator … Eh??Are the above shops still in reading??Cash converter Cash generator CexVery simple

Yes if it was posted originally in English in the OP
Just looking for any help from anyone that lives in or near reading
Phone them?
Do you mean Reading?
Cex doesn't have a number, the other 2 don't answer. Don't you think I haven't thought of that!!!
greatest666

Do you mean Reading?

Yes Reading the town.

I've tried phoning the above shops to no avail.

Was just wondering if anyone who lives/works there knows if they are still open
hello
Hello back, are you able to help
http://www.peopleofcolororganize.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/confused.jpg
fattyuk

Nice pic??

Are you able to help
ed1980

Nice pic??Are you able to help

Im thinking.... I'm thinking.

hmmmm...
ed1980

Cex doesn't have a number, the other 2 don't answer. Don't you think I … Cex doesn't have a number, the other 2 don't answer. Don't you think I haven't thought of that!!!

In case you had not noticed its Eater Monday so the chances of someone answering are.........................
harlzter

In case you had not noticed its Eater Monday so the chances of someone … In case you had not noticed its Eater Monday so the chances of someone answering are.........................

Never...... Lol

I tried a few times saturday.

I'm only asking on hukd as people are normally helpful, there also might also be someone local ti Reading who can help
Edited by: "ed1980" 9th Apr 2012
I was in Reading the other week, I can answer this one OP...
What are the chances of all three closing down?
I remember a friend asking me a similar question about a shop in our town, so I told them to look on google street view (knowing it had shut) they couldnt understand why it was showing on street view but been demolished.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants