CEX check times when trading in a graphics card?

Found 11th Apr 2016
Does anyone how long CEX would usually take to check graphics card when trading it in? Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskCardGraphics Card
11 Comments
Not sure but if it was me, I'd have to install it then do a stress test on it for an hour to make sure it was ok, but I don't work for cex
westy125

Not sure but if it was me, I'd have to install it then do a stress test … Not sure but if it was me, I'd have to install it then do a stress test on it for an hour to make sure it was ok, but I don't work for cex

​Ok, thank you. Looks like I might need to leave it with them for a day before going back.
most things are usually an hour when I have taken parts in, just make sure ya take photos of it and the serials if you can before letting them touch it
Would leave it with them for a couple of hours as they are usually testing things all day and you get in a queue
Dave_c

most things are usually an hour when I have taken parts in, just make … most things are usually an hour when I have taken parts in, just make sure ya take photos of it and the serials if you can before letting them touch it

​ok, will do. It basically a brand new card so there shouldn't be any issues from my end.
bigweapon07

Would leave it with them for a couple of hours as they are usually … Would leave it with them for a couple of hours as they are usually testing things all day and you get in a queue

​I'm working tomorrow, will drop it off in the morning and will probably need to go back Wednesday.
what graphics card is it?
ashdabest

what graphics card is it?

​A Jetstream 980.
When I dropped off my Raspberry Pi they said as they were busy and it was a technical item it could be 4-5 hours but they could just bank transfer the money if I preferred to save me going back. I got it that evening or early the next morning. That's the only time I've ever used them though so I'm not sure if that's standard.
dcx_badass

When I dropped off my Raspberry Pi they said as they were busy and it was … When I dropped off my Raspberry Pi they said as they were busy and it was a technical item it could be 4-5 hours but they could just bank transfer the money if I preferred to save me going back. I got it that evening or early the next morning. That's the only time I've ever used them though so I'm not sure if that's standard.

​i don't mind waiting, if it's more than an hour I'll need to go back in on Wednesday. I'll be taking the credit rather than cash as I'll get a bit more that way.
how much they offering for your card?looks like they only offer £208id personnelly try ebay or try a local facebook selling page for better money

Edited by: "centurion" 12th Apr 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions