Groups
    EXPIRED

cex contact details

they wont respond to emails so i really need either a phone number or email address for management please

10 Comments

You are doomed !! As CEX is well known for bad CS

ive seen a couple of posts like this and apparently if you mention trading standards they will rely to you quick.

Theres no tell phone number,trust me thay will repsond to your email,give it time thay did get around to my email,took day and half

SuperEd

IF you bought and item via paypal put in a dispute

pink-ka

ive seen a couple of posts like this and apparently if you mention … ive seen a couple of posts like this and apparently if you mention trading standards they will rely to you quick.

Yep that was me, www.hotukdeals.com/misc/need-what-do-about-cex/896605
    They said they would sort it out, but now I am still waiting !!!! A real joke, I am going trading standards, enough is enough!!

I abused them on one of their Facebook pages because they were taking so long issuing a refund and also wern't replying to emails etc.

Can't remember the page I used sadly but it had a "How can we improve" or something. They are a shocking company. If I wanted a game and they had it in store I might get it but would never use them online again.

Yep, their customer service is indeed shocking! How difficult is it to reply to an email even if its just to say they will get back to you with a proper answer asap? Avoid.

You could try this:
    01923 228828 - Customer services has changed to e-mail only: [email protected]webuy.com You might not get a response if you telephone.

alternatively:
    Complete Entertainment Exchange (CeX) 0845 345 1664 / 0113 391 2998 Leeds CEX - 0113 3912998 Ring them to see if your hardware has have been tested and so on.

Both taken from saynoto0870.com/

slipperyid

You could try this: 01923 228828 - Customer services has changed to … You could try this: 01923 228828 - Customer services has changed to e-mail only: [email protected] You might not get a response if you telephone.alternatively:Complete Entertainment Exchange (CeX) 0845 345 1664 / 0113 391 2998 Leeds CEX - 0113 3912998 Ring them to see if your hardware has have been tested and so on.Both taken from http://www.saynoto0870.com/

Best website out there, saynoto0870 saved a fortune on phone calls

You won't get a reply by phone, that is a staff use only number. they have no customer phone lines.
    Be patient for an email reply, and double check you got the address right [email protected]webuy.com they always reply but it can take them a while
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522111
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions