CeX Delivery

Found 8th Jan 2013
What's CeX's delivery like? I know they use 1st class but how long will it take them to dispatch the items (I ordered 51 items). I hope they'll come for Thursday but it seems quite unlikely now.
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
got most of mine today,ok.. condition but some in weird cases, ordered Friday
51 items??? oO
51 items at one time? What did you get?
I can smell Truth or Lies!
hawick

51 items??? oO

godfather999

51 items at one time? What did you get?

Let's keep this short, GAME have an offer on, and CeX sell cheap games
Southcott

I can smell Truth or Lies!

Sadly they only had 2 in stock
I bought 18 items from them in November. They sent them in 8 seperate bags and 2 medium boxes wrapped in clingfilm stuff lol. Got the 8 bags within 2 days of ordering, but the boxes took about 7 days to arrive. Made me lol only paid i think £2.50 for P&P. Total order was about £20 must of cost them a bomb sending my order out like that.

Edited by: "xxsammie1" 8th Jan 2013
Hope the trade in offer you're going for doesn't change before you receive them...
sancho1983

Hope the trade in offer you're going for doesn't change before you … Hope the trade in offer you're going for doesn't change before you receive them...

It won't end until next week some time, but the trade in prices change every Friday morning. Let's just hope...
still waiting for mine 5 days so far :-(
xxsammie1

I bought 18 items from them in November. They sent them in 8 seperate … I bought 18 items from them in November. They sent them in 8 seperate bags and 2 medium boxes wrapped in clingfilm stuff lol. Got the 8 bags within 2 days of ordering, but the boxes took about 7 days to arrive. Made me lol only paid i think £2.50 for P&P. Total order was about £20 must of cost them a bomb sending my order out like that.

A lot of stock is sent out from stores not just their warehouse, Mainly the bigger stores are the ones which keep stock which is also available to buy online.

OP if you have bought 51 items the chances are you will recieve many multiple packages, especially if their warehouse does not have some of the items you've ordered. Also a possibility when you recieve your order ensure they have sent everything, sometimes items are out of stock yet they either dont tell you or are extremely slow to refund.
Does anyone know how long my order will sit on "Awaiting Dispatch" I am really doubting delivery tomorrow...
got mine yesterday so took 5 days with me

both were limited edition games

Alan Wake
Mass Effect 1

both in pretty good condition aswell

there both had stickers on however alan wake said £10 when its online and i bought it for £12 so might have been in warehouse rather than come from a shop
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants