Expired

CEX delivery timing and which courier do they use

Found 7th Jan 2014
so ordered a Nook HD+ from CEX - last one availble on line on Sunday night

by 9am yesterday payment was taken from my PayPal account and the status online changed from picking stock to awaiting delivery. However this morning the status is still at awaiting delivery - so my question is normally how long do CEX sit on an item before it is delivered.

Also which delivery method do they use? Royal Mail / City Link / Yodel etc

the reason I ask is because this is for an elderly friend and I will see her at the weekend but then not for a few weeks and CEX only give 8 days to accept the item or return for a refund, so I really want to be in receipt of this by Friday at teh very latest

any answers folks - any info gratefully received

thanks

EliTom
Community Updates
AskCourier
2 Comments
I have used them recently and they sent the item by special delivery, in your account when you click on the order number, does it give you a tracking number?
path6336

I have used them recently and they sent the item by special delivery, in … I have used them recently and they sent the item by special delivery, in your account when you click on the order number, does it give you a tracking number?

yep just got the email a few minutes ago - disptached by RMSD inc tracking number

lets just hope it really is Grade A and not a bought in Grade C bigged up to Grade A for sale - hopefully "as new"

EliTom
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants