Expired

CEX Games New or Preowned?

Found 27th Dec 2016
So I'm going to buy a game off CEX for the first time, was wondering if there is anyway to tell if it was preowned or is brand new? On the description I can't find it stating if it's brand new or preowned? Should I assume it's new?

9 Comments

Cex don't sell any brand new items it's all sold as used.

Original Poster

BarmyBulldog

Cex don't sell any brand new items it's all sold as used.

Oh okay. Many Thanks!

They are all ffectively preowned. People do sometimes trade new items to them but even then cex employees have to remove the selophane wrapper so apart from condition you won't know. I'd just assume it's used

Original Poster

mike_6480

They are all ffectively preowned. People do sometimes trade new items to … They are all ffectively preowned. People do sometimes trade new items to them but even then cex employees have to remove the selophane wrapper so apart from condition you won't know. I'd just assume it's used

As long as the game works and comes in its case I'll be happy!

Whenever I visit CEX or seems it costs more for a used copy there than a new copy elsewhere.

fightforloveandbrother

Whenever I visit CEX or seems it costs more for a used copy there than a … Whenever I visit CEX or seems it costs more for a used copy there than a new copy elsewhere.

so true, their pricing is ridiculous - they're selling used ps4 pros for £5 more than retail. makes no sense

Banned

CeX does sell new games but they're all the latest ones, whereas CeX Online are used games only that they sell. If you want to buy a new copy then don't shop at CeX Online.

Edit: Forgot to mention -- you'll see the new games all behind the till.
Edited by: "Spasho" 27th Dec 2016

I sold a new copy of ranket . they had to take the plastic off lol

even if they buy brand new,its sold used.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast11
    2. Gatwick Airport Parking77
    3. Is this expensive?611
    4. Hot deals notification22

See more discussions