CeX & Gamestation

What do CeX do about brand new items? (Trade-In wise)
I'm thinking of trading in my sixaxis and brand new 360 wired controller + £5 for a dual shock 3.

Do Gamestation sell preowned Dual Shock 3's?

12 Comments

Banned

what do you mean, what do they do about brand new items? if you mean prices they are priced as second hand there is no new prices for being new

They'll probably ask you for proof of puchase if they're new and sealed.

Other then that, same price as others.

Original Poster

sassie;6179186

what do you mean, what do they do about brand new items? if you mean … what do you mean, what do they do about brand new items? if you mean prices they are priced as second hand there is no new prices for being new

Thanks that's what I meant sorry :oops:

t0mm;6179214

They'll probably ask you for proof of puchase if they're new and … They'll probably ask you for proof of puchase if they're new and sealed.Other then that, same price as others.

Thanks and what about gamestation?

Met-Cast;6179583

Thanks that's what I meant sorry :oops:Thanks and what about gamestation?

Same :thumbsup:.

Original Poster

t0mm;6179597

Same :thumbsup:.

I mean do they do pre owned dual shocks if so how much mate?

Met-Cast;6179661

I mean do they do pre owned dual shocks if so how much mate?

Oh they do, not sure how much though.

Original Poster

t0mm;6179679

Oh they do, not sure how much though.

Would they match price with CeX because they sell there's for £30 ?

Original Poster

bump..

When i've been in cex and tried to trade in a new and sealed item, they made me take off the packaging etc. and gave me the used price. was a while ago now though may have changed

Met-Cast;6180004

Would they match price with CeX because they sell there's for £30 ?

£30 for a preowned controller??

I guess just asking the staff is probably best cause my guess is that each CEX store is different,i.e. Manager needs the sales etc

ALEXSHEFF92;6181050

When i've been in cex and tried to trade in a new and sealed item, they … When i've been in cex and tried to trade in a new and sealed item, they made me take off the packaging etc. and gave me the used price. was a while ago now though may have changed

Really!!!!:-D, thats mental eh!! I remember when i got the missus a DS for christmas a year or so ago it was part of a deal from argos and we traded in the games that where in the bundle,still sealed and got preowned prices,best thing was the boy behind the desk said they'd sell it as new:w00t:!!!! Gave me £16,sold it for £30?!?!?

:whistling:

Original Poster

Steigs;6181068

£30 for a preowned controller??I guess just asking the staff is probably … £30 for a preowned controller??I guess just asking the staff is probably best cause my guess is that each CEX store is different,i.e. Manager needs the sales etc

Yep £30 dual shock 3 I could get a brand new one for that easily.
But what else can I do mate?

Steigs;6181135

Really!!!!:-D, thats mental eh!! I remember when i got the missus a DS … Really!!!!:-D, thats mental eh!! I remember when i got the missus a DS for christmas a year or so ago it was part of a deal from argos and we traded in the games that where in the bundle,still sealed and got preowned prices,best thing was the boy behind the desk said they'd sell it as new:w00t:!!!! Gave me £16,sold it for £30?!?!?:whistling:

Rip offs init lool
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
    2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
    3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions