Groups
    EXPIRED

cex grade A phone requirements

hi, i got a brand new phone that i want to sell to CEX. and what to know what are the things that i could keep..

Grade A - Working phone in as new/mint condition. Complete with original box and accessories as sold new.

16 Comments

nothing

Banned

nothing

Banned

Your self respect by not going in CEX

Complete with original box and accessories as sold new.

Theres your answer

Try it on and they'll just knock you down to grade B.

abomination;6216069

Try it on and they'll just knock you down to grade B.

If they're on their rag, C.

t0mm;6216071

If they're on their rag, C.

+1

Could do worse by sending it to Envirofone, they'll find fault with any phone and then scratch it before returning...................

abomination;6216082

+1Could do worse by sending it to Envirofone, they'll find fault with any … +1Could do worse by sending it to Envirofone, they'll find fault with any phone and then scratch it before returning...................

I know right..

I really should sue them.

Given up with CEX never have cash only ever offered credit.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6216105

Given up with CEX never have cash only ever offered credit.

Go down early lazy ass:-D

My local CEX staff are full of goths (got nothing against them) but I try to take garlic each time I go in there. They are ****ing scary.

Original Poster

can i sell in my local cex ? rather than posting it 2 em p*icks?

squadonline;6216549

can i sell in my local cex ? rather than posting it 2 em p*icks?

Yes you can. But go early. Because sometimes they never have enough cash to last them the whole day. If you go early they usually do.

But my advice would be to back up your order online as well incase they decline taking your item in store.

Original Poster

mighty mugger;6216558

Yes you can. But go early. Because sometimes they never have enough cash … Yes you can. But go early. Because sometimes they never have enough cash to last them the whole day. If you go early they usually do.But my advice would be to back up your order online as well incase they decline taking your item in store.

u mean to get a order number online?

squadonline;6216573

u mean to get a order number online?

Yh

Original Poster

mighty mugger;6216581

Yh

sweet.. done ... cheers mate :thumbsup:

rep left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927269
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213647
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4051755
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764628

See more discussions