Cex grade C

Found 3rd Dec 2017
I am looking to buy a surface pro 2 from cex c grade and i would like to know, how bad is it?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
32634268.jpgIt's going to be in used, poor condition and will show sign of heavy wear. Depending on the model, I'd say have a look over eBay and try get one there. Maybe even sphock (sometimes you can get a tablet for way under its worth ).

You never know, an extra £20 could get you a boxed, mint unit with all accessories.
Edited by: "kos1c" 3rd Dec 2017
kos1c3 m ago

[Image] It's going to be in used, poor condition and will show sign of …[Image] It's going to be in used, poor condition and will show sign of heavy wear. Depending on the model, I'd say have a look over eBay and try get one there. Maybe even sphock (sometimes you can get a tablet for way under its worth ). You never know, an extra £20 could get you a boxed, mint unit with all accessories.

thanks
Yeah knowing Cex if there was ANY way they could justify selling as a B grade then they would so just be in pretty shocking condition!
Edited by: "bluep" 3rd Dec 2017
Assume someone has used it as a football and be pleasantly surprised when they haven’t. I bought a C grade iPod Classic a while back to use in the car and it was pretty scuffed up. It worked alright, but as it was going in the glove box of the car I didn’t care what it looked like.
Most of my CEX is Grade C or below these days
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants