Groups

CEX Help : )

Hi people,

Never really used CEX before, however i am in the process of selling goods to them.

My query is, i see people on here selling CEX vouchers and i am wondering if this is for instore only?

I will have CEX account credit after my transaction, so wondering if it is possible for me to 'sell' this on here, as in is it transferable or what?

Thanks in advance! : )

3 Comments

The vouchers I have seen for sale on here are printed vouchers
    from in-store. I do not think it's possible to sell "cex account credit"

Original Poster

simon012;5928561

The vouchers I have seen for sale on here are printed vouchersfrom … The vouchers I have seen for sale on here are printed vouchersfrom in-store. I do not think it's possible to sell "cex account credit"

Cheers mate, cash it will be then, else find someone wanting to order something, and i'd do it for them, lol!

I didnt think there was such a thing as CEX account credit? Last time I sold to them online I got a voucher posted to me. If I wanted to use this to purchase something off their website I had to pay by card and then post the voucher off to them and they would refund that amount.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…812
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions