Groups

Cex help

If i sell a W350i to cex on Grade A, will i have to give the speakers aswell??

7 Comments

If the speakers came as part of the standard package then yes, otherwise if they were a freebie that not everyone got then probably not.

You can do this but it wont be grade A as it will be incomplete

Gun

I've sold phones without the bonus speakers and got grade A on them

Original Poster

*XxGunnerxX*;6481388

If the speakers came as part of the standard package then yes, otherwise … If the speakers came as part of the standard package then yes, otherwise if they were a freebie that not everyone got then probably not.You can do this but it wont be grade A as it will be incompleteGun

This is where i will buy it, does this count as in the phone or freebie,
    play.com/Mob…tml

I'd think it would count as a freebie but don't quote me on it My phone clearly said on the box that it included promo speakers but they didnt seem to bother.

First give them the phone without the speakers, and if they don't give you grade A then give them the speakers aswell.

Original Poster

h_360;6481820

First give them the phone without the speakers, and if they don't give … First give them the phone without the speakers, and if they don't give you grade A then give them the speakers aswell.

Ok thnx

Original Poster

Femstar;6481777

I'd think it would count as a freebie but don't quote me on it My … I'd think it would count as a freebie but don't quote me on it My phone clearly said on the box that it included promo speakers but they didnt seem to bother.

thnx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957

See more discussions