Groups

CeX: Is it better to take cash or cex exchange?

I have a few things I want to take to CeX, but can not really decide between CeX quids and real money. There are some phones that I want, but feel they are over priced, but at the same time, I would get more CeX quids for my phones.

What have your general experiences been?

9 Comments

well you get more in cex quids but only really worth getting if you wish to purchase something with them.

Banned

CEX vouchers have the disadvantage of meaning you will have to revisit a CEX store again in the future. This means there is another chance of infection, and therefore cash is the safer option.

vibeone;5772604

CEX vouchers have the disadvantage of meaning you will have to revisit a … CEX vouchers have the disadvantage of meaning you will have to revisit a CEX store again in the future. This means there is another chance of infection, and therefore cash is the safer option.

PMSL! :thumbsup:

cash...trust me bad experience with vouchers

cash...take the cash...I've had a £168 voucher which i got a while back and thought i could sell...and guess what...i've still got it and struggling to sell it on!

Original Poster

vibeone;5772604

CEX vouchers have the disadvantage of meaning you will have to revisit a … CEX vouchers have the disadvantage of meaning you will have to revisit a CEX store again in the future. This means there is another chance of infection, and therefore cash is the safer option.

LOL, yeah, they look pretty bad... one of the ones in London has a picture of a guy outside smoking. I've never actually been inside one.

Original Poster

Abz;5773262

cash...take the cash...I've had a £168 voucher which i got a while back … cash...take the cash...I've had a £168 voucher which i got a while back and thought i could sell...and guess what...i've still got it and struggling to sell it on!

How much were you trying to sell them for?

ive never actually seen anyone buy anything in ours, just bagheads selling dvds

RLP06;5773566

How much were you trying to sell them for?

i wanted about £145 for them...but no luck...dropped to £130 and no luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Simply games French cases?22
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?11
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36

See more discussions