Groups
    EXPIRED

CEX now offer BACS payments for all goods sold online

CeX + BACS = faster cash!
    Friday, 23 October 2009

Fed up with being told 'the cheque's in the post' ?

CeX can now transfer your cash directly into your bank or building society account via BACS! Simply register the account you would like to be paid into in the 'My Account' section and choose the 'bank transfer' option when selling to us online.

Happy selling!

D.D.
    CeX Towers

11 Comments

HMMM decent, although phones go to the Watford branch and they always love downgrading me to a C

Tried a different branch Camden they did the saem thing, brand new phone i took in for profit, box was torn down to a B, headset which didnt come with the phone down to a C

Good info though

Original Poster

Starr;6686051

HMMM decent, although phones go to the Watford branch and they always … HMMM decent, although phones go to the Watford branch and they always love downgrading me to a CTried a different branch Camden they did the saem thing, brand new phone i took in for profit, box was torn down to a B, headset which didnt come with the phone down to a CGood info though

give me a shout next time, friend i know works in the watford warehouse.... :thumbsup:

jasonodell;6686107

give me a shout next time, friend i know works in the watford … give me a shout next time, friend i know works in the watford warehouse.... :thumbsup:

Beautiful, thanks

Mate worked in Luton untill recently so short of options now lol

Original Poster

Starr;6686120

Beautiful, thanksMate worked in Luton untill recently so short of options … Beautiful, thanksMate worked in Luton untill recently so short of options now lol

this isnt a bad one, also, have a ganders at 'bleach series 2' on sendit, then cex :thumbsup:

jasonodell;6686144

this isnt a bad one, also, have a ganders at 'bleach series 2' on sendit, … this isnt a bad one, also, have a ganders at 'bleach series 2' on sendit, then cex :thumbsup:

Genius rep for that, any more

Was thinking of building up some vouchers like this and getting PS3

got £100 so far for about £60

Original Poster

Starr;6686193

Genius rep for that, any moreWas thinking of building up some vouchers … Genius rep for that, any moreWas thinking of building up some vouchers like this and getting PS3got £100 so far for about £60

i did that with andywedges find for guyver. you can buy/sell up to 9 copies, any more and you become a 'trader'

jasonodell;6686264

i did that with andywedges find for guyver. you can buy/sell up to 9 … i did that with andywedges find for guyver. you can buy/sell up to 9 copies, any more and you become a 'trader'

I know but can never do more than two, it feels weird other wise, if only i had the balls lo;

Original Poster

really? just get 5, send 5 in, get double the money for the voucher, bingo ps3 time

jasonodell;6686355

really? just get 5, send 5 in, get double the money for the voucher, … really? just get 5, send 5 in, get double the money for the voucher, bingo ps3 time

I know i really should.

Any other good prices that youve noticed?

Repped for the above btw :thumbsup:

Too make it better £3 off £35 spend at the hut! another quid off the price

i have just signed up to cex now as it does bacs thanks also can get rid of all these consoles the boys dont use make some space

wulshaz;6686469

i have just signed up to cex now as it does bacs thanks also can get rid … i have just signed up to cex now as it does bacs thanks also can get rid of all these consoles the boys dont use make some space

And some money :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions