Groups

Cex orders? Any helpful comments will be rewarded in Rep!

Hey people i have never used the Cex Online service before so i placed an order on 3rd August last Sunday and it states that it will arrive within 3-5 days on their website, I still haven't received the games i bought? Do you recieve a dispatched email? I did get an email as soon as i ordered which said my request was sent through and will be dispatched once the order has been sent through? So whats happened atm? is there a main contact number for Cex that can help me deal with this? i have emailed them but have had no reply, Possibly the worst customer service i have ever experienced. Anyone have any ideas?

7 Comments

Original Poster

anyone

Cex Don't have a contact number anymore not sure why..

but yes.. you do get a dispatch email, i recieved my dvd about 2-3 days after ordering the dispatch email subject was:

CEX Order Status: Order Number ***** Part of your order has been shipped

hmm yep another thing cex are awful when it comes to customer service so best of luck although maybe if you have a store nearby go to them and get a contact number for there main office?

Original Poster

t0mm;2707554

Cex Don't have a contact number anymore not sure why..but yes.. you do … Cex Don't have a contact number anymore not sure why..but yes.. you do get a dispatch email, i recieved my dvd about 2-3 days after ordering the dispatch email subject was:CEX Order Status: Order Number ***** Part of your order has been shipped

great i havent recieved a dispatch email :@ its just this Your CeX Order id: 9XXXX7

MarzBarz;2707566

hmm yep another thing cex are awful when it comes to customer service so … hmm yep another thing cex are awful when it comes to customer service so best of luck although maybe if you have a store nearby go to them and get a contact number for there main office?

Urghh yeah im going tomo to the Kingston Cex so i will take the matter there. Since it's not even dispatched this is riduclas,. And now on the site when i purchased Nighfire on the Gamecube it said there was 1 left in stock online and when i bought it it went down to 0 of course and not it's reappeared to 1 again? Do you think they havent just bothered with my order? rep given guys cheers

Found this ]link from some months ago. Seem to be mixed experiences of the company but one useful comment was to post on their forums to get things sorted out quickly. Good luck anyway.

i think the store may say they are not part of the online cex or something try getting an address and write a complaint.

highly doubt that instore will help you regarding online. i think CEX is in a lot of trouble at the minute. They've shut down their customer services and shops are only selling itmes, they're not letting you sell items to them for cash from what i've heard. And my local one certainly wasn't yesterday, they had notices up all over the shop.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.55
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1121
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764433

See more discussions