Cex postal service at Post Offi e

Found 28th Jun
if I am sending a product to Cex to sell, do they need the return postage sheet printed off ie does RM need to scan a barcode or os there a way to do it with just the Cex address. I have no working printer and I am trying to avoid the faff that is the library.
Would I be better just returning it in person?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Better to sell in person IMO, get cash same day. You would need to print off return label unless CeX offer to post one to you like Magpie, as the PO can't scan it from your phone.
jamie01511 h, 15 m ago

Better to sell in person IMO, get cash same day. You would need to print …Better to sell in person IMO, get cash same day. You would need to print off return label unless CeX offer to post one to you like Magpie, as the PO can't scan it from your phone.

Be good if they could scan it off the phone. I've done that before now where I work, for energy payments. However, I will go in store as suggested.
Thanks jamie015
Do not sell to CEX, they will be hard to contact if anything goes wrong. There is no contact number, just email and they take weeks to come to a solution.
DevilsReaper10 h, 54 m ago

Do not sell to CEX, they will be hard to contact if anything goes wrong. …Do not sell to CEX, they will be hard to contact if anything goes wrong. There is no contact number, just email and they take weeks to come to a solution.

Do you just mean online?
Edited by: "K9sandFelines" 29th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants