Groups

CEX Question

Just set up an account, I have Rambo on blu-ray which they will give me £12 cash for... if I click on sell on the website how does it work. Do I post it or do I take it into my nearest CEX store? If I go to store do they match the online buy price?

Thanks

5 Comments

I wouldn't do anything, via their web at least, just yet....

Take a look at this thread: hotukdeals.com/ite…de/

But in answer to your question, the stores have the same prices as online, so you would be better going into the store if you have one near you....

hodsey77;2603738

I wouldn't do anything, via their web at least, just yet....Take a look … I wouldn't do anything, via their web at least, just yet....Take a look at this thread: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/219430/cex-northampton-are-they-going-unde/But in answer to your question, the stores have the same prices as online, so you would be better going into the store if you have one near you....

Agree with that, I'd be very cautious at the moment :thumbsup:

CEX are a franchise if a shop closes its probably to do with the owner not the company.

REDRANGER86;2604181

CEX are a franchise if a shop closes its probably to do with the owner … CEX are a franchise if a shop closes its probably to do with the owner not the company.

Several people on this thread suggesting it's a nationwide problem. One person cliaming to be an employee saying 600 staff members haven't been paid and customers saying cheques have bounced. May be nonsense but I'd be very cautious right now - forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…845

REDRANGER86;2604181

CEX are a franchise if a shop closes its probably to do with the owner … CEX are a franchise if a shop closes its probably to do with the owner not the company.

Apparantly not, spoke to somebody there a short while ago and he said only a quarter were franchised, and their own site seems to say the same: cex.co.uk/fra…ng/ ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?22
      2. Fifa 1837
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions