Groups

Cex question

Does anybody know if when you trade in items online, in exchange for credit is it an online only, or can it also be used instore as well?

12 Comments

Can be used instore, you just print off the voucher they send you.

Original Poster

thanks for that

Ahh had me birds and bees hat on as well!!

Has anyone ever sent off multiple copies of the same item and had the exchange price reduced?

It reads this on the email they send.

"Prices are quoted on the basis that you are selling in one of each
    item; if you wish to sell multiple copies your order may be classed
    as a bulk buy, and as such a reduced price may be applied."

I think that only applies if you send more than 9, I have sent 4 or 5 of the same item before and not had a problem.

I have exchanged some games do they email you the voucher. How do you check to see your balance.

Are the 'buy' prices always the same instore as online, or can they vary?

gd_miester

Are the 'buy' prices always the same instore as online, or can they vary?

Generally speaking they are the same but there are daily fluctuations in price depending on supply and demand.

Thanks.

Its just the other day I saw a Wii for £182!, but they are £168 online. When they go through the till the price should be £168 right.

gd_miester

Has anyone ever sent off multiple copies of the same item and had the … Has anyone ever sent off multiple copies of the same item and had the exchange price reduced?It reads this on the email they send."Prices are quoted on the basis that you are selling in one of eachitem; if you wish to sell multiple copies your order may be classedas a bulk buy, and as such a reduced price may be applied."

no ive done it loads of times for nine of each and its always the same

ms01ma

no ive done it loads of times for nine of each and its always the same

hay can som1 help me now lol umm can the vouchers u get instore be used for online stuff?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25103
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1644
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764445
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk32

See more discussions