Expired

CEX Question - Trading In A PS3 Console

Banned 11
Found 26th Oct 2012
Hi everybody, I have just checked on the CEX store and it states that I can get £105 for my Sony PS3 Slim 160GB (Unboxed). I was thinking of trading it in soon unless I decide to sell on here/eBay but am unclear on what they would want with a 'unboxed' console.

So basically I would like to know whether anyone has traded one in before and whether or not controller etc. would need to be with the console? Or could I just sell it with Power cable & HDMI lead.

11 Comments

would imagine a major devaluation if not traded in with a controller

Original Poster Banned

Yeah I assumed that, It's just it doesn't state on the website. I suppose I will just give them a call tomorrow and clarify

there will be a minimum standard to qualify for the cash, but even sometimes they will not honour the full amount by saying it needs this that and another. sell private for £100 someone will snap your hand off. if youre near Leeds i might even consider.

Original Poster Banned

I'm in Nottingham mate.

ah, only time im there is when im crawling out of oceana at 4 in the morning thinking the chicken place on the corner is nice but end up regretting it in the following morning.

Original Poster Banned

That chicken place is amazing... At 4 in the morning aha

not when you are booked into the hostel over the road from jongleurs, ha

Original Poster Banned

aha :P

Original Poster Banned

On a serious note, I would just like to mention that I would also be willing to sell the PS3 with two controllers (with a bit of plastic missing from being dropped, dualshock 3) and the other is sixasis and works fully but the left analog feels loose. I would want £130 dleivered for this.

i would but my issue is i like to touchy feely what im buying. try the for sale section and see what response you get as unfortunately im a good barterer and wont be able to get near notts for weeks.

Baguley09

On a serious note, I would just like to mention that I would also be … On a serious note, I would just like to mention that I would also be willing to sell the PS3 with two controllers (with a bit of plastic missing from being dropped, dualshock 3) and the other is sixasis and works fully but the left analog feels loose. I would want £130 dleivered for this.

locking this now-you cannot garner interest in items for sale in the misc section-dont offer this in fs/ft for 7 days from now thanks
Edited by: "barky" 26th Oct 2012

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants