Groups

CEX Returns / Repairs

Anyone have any experience of returning faulty goods to CEX? I bought a macbook air recently and over the weekend the keyboard starting playing up, and now it is unusable. Are they likely to refund / replace in store, or will it be sent off to a repairs department?

4 Comments

Returns Policy
    What are Webuy.com's returns policies?
    Items may be returned for refund or exchange provided CeX is notified via email within eight [8] days of delivery of the item. CeX must also be notified via email of any items that have been delivered incorrectly or incomplete within eight [8] days of delivery of the item.

Please note: items must be returned to CeX in order for any refunds or exchanges to take place.

Outside of eight [8] days CeX reserves the right to refuse any refund or exchange requested for items which are not faulty; CeX can also not rectify any problems with incorrect or incomplete orders outside of this time.

How do I return an item?
    Firstly, emails must be sent to [email protected]webuy.com , including your order number, the title of the items you are returning, and the reason for return.
    Merchandise must be in the same condition as when it was sent with all accessories that came with it, including a copy of the invoice and a short note detailing the reason you are requesting a refund or exchange.

Defective merchandise will be fully tested to verify the fault. Should an item not be found to be defective it will be dispatched back to you, however should an item be found to be defective we will first seek to repair or replace the item. If no repair or replacement can be issued, a refund will be given.

Please note: Our refunds and returns policy may be restricted against titles that are exclusively for online play.

Please note that we cannot accept refunds or returns if you deliver them to us by hand, and as such refunds and returns can also not be carried out in CeX stores.

All merchandise for return or refund must be sent to the following address:

CeX E-Commerce Returns Department
    Unit 2a
    Hille Business Centre
    132A St Albans Road
    Watford
    Hertfordshire
    WD24 4AE
    United Kingdom

Please see Terms and Conditions for further information and on shipment responsibilities.

Original Poster

Sorry, didn't make it clear - I bought it instore, not online, so I presume the process is a little different. Cheers though. Tom

If you bought it in-store just take it back to the store and they should replace it with the same model.

Some stores can be buggers though and might try and fob you off if they don’t have any replacement models to only give you a voucher to the current store credit price so be prepared to fight your corner. Let us know how it turns out.

Original Poster

Cheers. Will give it a go and see what happens. Just don't want it sending away for repair as I need it for work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
      4. word association Game73944493

See more discussions