Cex snes mini price

Found 1st Oct 2017Edited by:"the.porter"
Anybody seen what cex are paying in store cheers
Community Updates
Ask
30 Comments
I've always been told by their staff in store that if the product is not online then they can't take it in.
They was selling for £160 so they must be buying
give them a ring and report back.
benjammin3161 m ago

give them a ring and report back.

Lol yeah right
the.porter2 m ago

Lol yeah right

You want to know don't you? Give them a ring and ask them.
benjammin3164 m ago

You want to know don't you? Give them a ring and ask them.

Have you ever rang cex ?
the.porter7 m ago

Have you ever rang cex ?

Never had to
£110
Yep, £110. Confirmed at various stores.
Why have they still not uploaded the product on their website?
chimp14uk1 h, 3 m ago

Do you know if that's cash or voucher please?

That’s for both
£110 cash for one but they consider SNES mini a "premium product" and so will take off 30% if you try to sell more than one. In other words, if you sold two you would only be offered £154. Not £220.
Edited by: "sophknack" 2nd Oct 2017
sophknack13 m ago

£110 cash for one but they consider SNES mini a "premium product" and so …£110 cash for one but they consider SNES mini a "premium product" and so will take off 30% if you try to sell more than one. In other words, if you sold two you would only be offered £154. Not £220.

Lol who dreamt that up
Edited by: "the.porter" 2nd Oct 2017
sophknack4 h, 42 m ago

£110 cash for one but they consider SNES mini a "premium product" and so …£110 cash for one but they consider SNES mini a "premium product" and so will take off 30% if you try to sell more than one. In other words, if you sold two you would only be offered £154. Not £220.

Someone got lucky then.

32154601-Fgt7Y.jpg
Edited by: "Vini" 2nd Oct 2017
the.porter4 h, 28 m ago

Lol who dreamt that up

They do it for everything. Try and flog more than a couple of the same item in my local and they knock the price right down...

As if they're gonna knock the price down that they sell them for!

If I ever buy stuff specifically to sell at CEX, I'll spread them over a few stores, they don't seem to register then!
anyone know how much they give if you pick trade-in instead of cash?
mdpmdpmdpmdp23 m ago

anyone know how much they give if you pick trade-in instead of cash?

Voucher? The same, weirdly.
Vini2nd Oct

Someone got lucky then.[Image]

Given the date of the receipt, I guess they started to introduce the new rule on Monday. That, or each store (depending on its stock and rate of business) has its own policy on what they consider bulk.
Are they still giving
£110 as of today 5th Oct
no, they are only offering £90 now. (and selling @ £140). There seems to be two discussions about this because I posted in the other one earlier. Small rant... they said it will take them 1.5hours to test it !
fatterdude5 h, 47 m ago

no, they are only offering £90 now. (and selling @ £140). There seems to b …no, they are only offering £90 now. (and selling @ £140). There seems to be two discussions about this because I posted in the other one earlier. Small rant... they said it will take them 1.5hours to test it !

How long ago was this? I went in at 11:30 this morning and it was still £110 cash.

Oh, and CEX is doing one per customer before 30% discount regardless if you go in another day. Despite the fact that the same person saying I could go in another day now saying they had to apply a discount. Got a friend to do it anyway.
It should not have taken 1.5 hours to test, though. Today, mine took 15 minutes. On Monday it took an hour and that was only because the store had a power outage (so it slowed everything to a crawl).
Edited by: "sophknack" 5th Oct 2017
Yeah, can also confirm it is now £90 cash in CEX.
anyone know how much cex are paying now?
the.porter17th Oct

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SSNESCON01A#.WeZveTDTXmo

Correct if your selling a Nintendo mini ... The OP is talking about the super Nintendo mini which is not online
Btw it's still £90 cash
Does anyone know what they are offering as of today?
Any further updates?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants