Cex trade in advice

Found 4th Dec 2017
hello, I am trying to sell a few boxes of dvds and CDs and have checked a few sites and overall CEX came up with the best prices. I am unsure now of what to do. I have gone on the site and seen you can have a sell basket and then look up the items to add to sell. Is there no way of doing this with a bar code scanner as this would be much quicker. I have the app which give you the prices but there does not seem anyway to then link this to your actual sale. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I think with the site you have to manualy search the games you want to add to the sell basket if you have a cex store nearby it'll be quicker in store
Original Poster
declan.rose4 m ago

I think with the site you have to manualy search the games you want to add …I think with the site you have to manualy search the games you want to add to the sell basket if you have a cex store nearby it'll be quicker in store

Thank you, I do but that involves going to town in December and having to carry the boxes from the car, which will be horrible. So going down the free post route
If you post. Pay extra to add tracked. They can be useless and/or pretty slow.
Original Poster
Oneday7757 m ago

If you post. Pay extra to add tracked. They can be useless and/or pretty …If you post. Pay extra to add tracked. They can be useless and/or pretty slow.

Thank you, I thought it was prepaid so wouldn't cost anything to post? I certainly not paying to post all my dvds and CDs, weighs loads.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions