CeX - Trade in limits for the same product?

Found 28th Jun
Hi all,

CeX experts/workers.. what is the limit of the same product that can be traded in to CeX for vouchers? Online or instore?

I see around the net 9 (It lets you put 9 in the basket online) and some places it mentions 5 (Within one month).

Any advice appreciated, seen something cheap that I could get effectively double the value for vouchers but don't want to fall foul to any limits etc.

Many Thanks!!!!!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I was in there yesterday trading in a few copys of the same game (6 of them) the guy in store said he had to call head office as they may offer me less due to buying in bulk and asked that I come back after 20 minutes. When I came back he confirmed they would buy them all for the site price.
If you have an issue get a mate to go in also, had 10 copies of the same game, got rid of 5 each
Edited by: "benjammin316" 28th Jun
benjammin31631 m ago

If you have an issue get a mate to go in also, had 10 copies of the same …If you have an issue get a mate to go in also, had 10 copies of the same game, got rid of 5 each

Or try two different stores, there is basically one in every town.
deleted690348
benjammin3163 h, 5 m ago

If you have an issue get a mate to go in also, had 10 copies of the same …If you have an issue get a mate to go in also, had 10 copies of the same game, got rid of 5 each

Get a mate to go in the store for you anyway because CEX smells.
Edited by: "deleted690348" 28th Jun
depends on product, if its something they dont want they drop price to a silly low amount
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants