CEX Trade in Price

Hello

My son has decided he wants to trade his ds in for a dsi. Been looking on cex website and it says they offer £57 cash or £71 trade in price. Just wondering if they do offer the full amount they advertise or will they knock the price down depending on the condition of the ds?

Thanks

Dan

6 Comments

There are graded into 3 category, mint condition, good condition and grade c with scratches etc... So depending on the condition will determing how much you get paid, look again on the CEX site, it should show you all the grades...

Go expecting a grade C, then you wont be disappointed,they are SO strict, more then two tiny scratches &/or dents they lower grade down to a C, even lower if it doesnt have bits with it!

Edited by: "richx45" 28th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Ok thanks for the replies, guess i will just take it in and see what they offer, dont have to accept it I suppose

Original Poster

Well they offered £50, would have been £60 but it was not an official charger so they knocked £10 off!!

danzab

Well they offered £50, would have been £60 but it was not an official c … Well they offered £50, would have been £60 but it was not an official charger so they knocked £10 off!!

LOL did warn you, they're right tight fisted gits!

Original Poster

richx45

LOL did warn you, they're right tight fisted gits!

Yeah I didnt sell it to them, went elsewhere for the same price just on the principal of it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861844
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1225
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2743

See more discussions