CEX tradein value for new owners of Little Big Plant 2 and Dead Space 2 due to recent bundle bargains...

3 replies
Found 16th Feb 2011
uk.webuy.com/pro…22S

listed as PS3 collectors edition... i presume this is the same as the "limited edition" DS2 bundled with amazon ps3 deal. cash value £33, trade in £36.

to be honest I might buy a few copies of the now cheap as chips dead space 2 and make enough profit for PS Move... making approximately a tenner a time.

ps. sorry if this is wrong place. first post... and I thought this deserved its own thread.

3 Comments

Nope, this is the limited edition:
£30 cash, £32 trade in:
uk.webuy.com/pro…23S

------------------------------------------------------------

Dead Space 2: Collector's Edition Includes:
# Dead Space 2 game
# In game Rivet Gun unlock
# Critically acclaimed Dead Space Extraction in HD with PSMove Support
# The Isaac Unitology Suit and accompanying Force Gun offer unique advantages to the player when used in Dead Space 2
# The Dead Space 2 Original Soundtrack features an hour of music compiled from the score of Dead Space 2. Also included is a "Scoring of Dead Space 2" featurette
# The Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition features a rare lithograph depicting Necromorph transformation concept art by Visceral Games artist Brett Marting

Original Poster

still making a profit....

Yes but not for long as it could go down at any time, so by the time your Dead Space 2 arrives it could have already went down.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769188
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions