CEX Voucher £93 how much would you pay?

6 replies
Found 8th Aug 2008
I am selling my phone to cex for either £67 cash or £93 credit , if i got credit how much would you be willing to pay for the £93 voucher?
thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

you would probably be able to sell the credit for more than what they are giving you

Maybe but there's also rumours that they're going bankrupt, so people are getting wary.

Technically, the credit should be worth than the cash they're offering you though.

normally 80% so around £75

realfriendlyman;2705592

Maybe but there's also rumours that they're going bankrupt, so people are … Maybe but there's also rumours that they're going bankrupt, so people are getting wary.Technically, the credit should be worth than the cash they're offering you though.

this is only certain stores as cex is a franchise, some owners are going bankrupt

Better spend my vouchers quick then :w00t:

Original Poster

so is there anyone looking for one ive found some more stuff to sell to make it up to £110 exchange if anyones interested i shall get exchange thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions