Groups

Cex Voucher Help

I found a cex voucher in my draw today!

So happy, we have 0 money at the moment with dad's business going into administration in May and as such luxuries and anything non essential has gone on the backburner.

However now i've discovered this credit note for £62.50.

However can't remember if its one ive used online or sold,

anyone know if I can check this online at checkout without actually spending it as i'll use it instore but need to know if it is unused first.

I.e. can I use it at checkout to check it, but not actually check out to check it?

Thanks!

8 Comments

Yeah you add the voucher at checkout and if it works it will add it fine, if its been used it will say error or words to that effect. After its added you select to pay

Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope things work out
    Edited by: "wiggywig" 13th Oct 2016

Original Poster

wiggywig

Yeah you add the voucher at checkout and if it works it will add it fine, … Yeah you add the voucher at checkout and if it works it will add it fine, if its been used it will say error or words to that effect. After its added you select to paySorry to hear of your troubles, hope things work out

Thank you, I'll go check it now!

And fingers crossed, thank you
    We are going with bare essentials, though we require decent internet that takes a good amount of money so that dad and me can work/so dad can apply for jobs. Mum works a lot more now, but I'm disabled and can't work a normal job so focused on college

manganesewolf

Thank you, I'll go check it now!And fingers crossed, thank you :3We are … Thank you, I'll go check it now!And fingers crossed, thank you :3We are going with bare essentials, though we require decent internet that takes a good amount of money so that dad and me can work/so dad can apply for jobs. Mum works a lot more now, but I'm disabled and can't work a normal job so focused on college

If your struggling with food n such, your local food bank can be a big help. Worth maybe looking into. They've been a big help in the past when other family members of mine have lost their jobs n struggling to have spare money for essentials.

trusselltrust.org/get…nk/

Original Poster

wiggywig

If your struggling with food n such, your local food bank can be a big … If your struggling with food n such, your local food bank can be a big help. Worth maybe looking into. They've been a big help in the past when other family members of mine have lost their jobs n struggling to have spare money for essentials.https://www.trusselltrust.org/get-help/find-a-foodbank/

unfortunately my dad is a bit too proud....
    We keep telling him what about job seekers, what about food banks...I could probably get away with it if he didn't know.
    Might bring it up to mum later, would be nice to have a good food stock again
    There are many people worse off than us, I know that and I feel so sorry for them; I couldn't imagine having less than even we do now.

Original Poster

wiggywig

If your struggling with food n such, your local food bank can be a big … If your struggling with food n such, your local food bank can be a big help. Worth maybe looking into. They've been a big help in the past when other family members of mine have lost their jobs n struggling to have spare money for essentials.https://www.trusselltrust.org/get-help/find-a-foodbank/

Sigh it's all ready been used assuming I sold it way back and didn't know oh well.

Banned

CeX vouchers now last for a lifetime so just use it when you see it's worth it. Also, if what you buy arrives in unsuitable condition or you're unhappy visit a local CeX store and they'll refund you. There are CeX branches who refuse because they're clowns and get off on being rude.

Gutted you already used it . What a wounder . Hope your luck changes soon

Banned

go into cex store to ask.
    why don't you try working in retail on checkout. they do employ people with disabilities .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66
      4. Sky or virgin11

See more discussions