Groups

Cex Voucher Question

Banned
    I have a £30 voucher from CEX, and lost it..

Now i have the reciept but cannot find the actual voucher.. it says
    ---------------------
    Voucher ******** ISSUED £30.00
    ---------------------

it has a code on the voucher so im sure they can track it down?

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Anyone know?

Banned

no looks like you loose

Worth an ask at least, if it miles away from you give them a bell in the morning

Is that a hard copy of the receipt ? Speak to the manager of the store, they will normally do it.

As they can type in the Voucher code manually and if it is a valid one, it will be validated. You may have to give the receipt to them tho

Sorry , not chance of getting that back.

The last time i got a voucher the girl said to me not to lose it as i wont get it back, but then she backtracked and said well you can get it back but its a major hassle.

Maybe a ray of light for you.

simple . . . just dont loose it? haha, had tu be said!

jdpwest

Sorry , not chance of getting that back.

No you are wrong as I have done it before, as long as you have the receipt with your account detail, voucher number and some sort of IDs and be polite

Starr

The last time i got a voucher the girl said to me not to lose it as i … The last time i got a voucher the girl said to me not to lose it as i wont get it back, but then she backtracked and said well you can get it back but its a major hassle.Maybe a ray of light for you.

Yeah..if you have the Voucher number it is easier. They can also get the Voucher details from your account history easily.

Edited by: "heovang" 13th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned

I went in today, the lady was rude very rude, i asked nice and said i have lost my voucher, but i still have a hard copy of the receipt and she goes, it's my fault for loosing it if its cash you wouldn't i was like well, you should have given me this on a card. She goes tuff luck, i was like wow, cant you backtrack it of somkind she goes no. my own fault.

I was pretty offended how rude they was, but i will email there customer services becuase they dont have a phone line

You people all realise that it's spelt 'lose' and not 'loose'.......... don't you ?

Original Poster Banned

Lol, ofc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25113
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions