CEX vouchers can now be used online

Found 14th Aug 2014
Not useful to everyone I realise, but this is probably worth knowing for some of us...

uk.webuy.com/blo…php?article=tag:blogger.com,1999:blog-1918688228918285001.post-6198923408405399144
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
I thought they always could in that you pay and then get reimbursed when send in voucher
mrwhitelabel

I thought they always could in that you pay and then get reimbursed when … I thought they always could in that you pay and then get reimbursed when send in voucher

Wasn't aware of that. No messing about now though!
Yup have £70 on a fading receipt on a shelf to use
Least this is better than paying up front for the goods and then sending the vouchers in so you get refunded to your card so at least no messing about now
About time they did this. Having to pay upfront, send vouchers in to them (using a traceable method which cost me £1.80 a time), and then wait for them to refund the voucher value was a pain. This is so much more convenient.

Thanks for the head-up
Edited by: "Natlover2" 14th Aug 2014
Thanks for the heads up. This is very useful to know and its about time they did it. Now all they need to do is drop the delivery charge (at least for orders above a certain amount) and they'll be a much more convenient option for people.
Edited by: "Bure11" 14th Aug 2014
miikeyblue

https://uk.webuy.com/blog/feature.php?article=tag:blogger.com,1999:blog-1918688228918285001.post-6198923408405399144

Thanks, very useful to know. I bought a Xperia Tablet and had to wait 3 weeks and several emails before I was finally reimbursed for the vouchers I had posted to them!!!
Noted.

Here Miikey, you could use your onePLus one to browse CEX and spend all your voucher.

http://www.tokisolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/fist-pump.gif
Edited by: "J4GG4" 15th Aug 2014
Wonder what happens for instance if you have a £60 voucher and spend £20 online do they send you whats left on a new voucher just in case you want to spend in store as well or when you go in the shop they scan the original voucher and tells them how much credit is left
NFS

Wonder what happens for instance if you have a £60 voucher and spend £20 o … Wonder what happens for instance if you have a £60 voucher and spend £20 online do they send you whats left on a new voucher just in case you want to spend in store as well or when you go in the shop they scan the original voucher and tells them how much credit is left

I was wondering this too and I guess the most likely outcome is that either you have to spend what you have (which wouldn't always be convenient) or that you spend the required amount from the voucher and the remainder stays on the voucher for later use. An alternative would be that they e-mail you a new voucher following your purchase like they do for any excess credit when you had to send your physical vouchers to them before which can then be printed out and used instore or online later.

Does need clarifying on their website really.
mrwhitelabel

Yup have £70 on a fading receipt on a shelf to use

Keep them in a freezer bag. Stops the fading.
Natlover2

I was wondering this too and I guess the most likely outcome is that … I was wondering this too and I guess the most likely outcome is that either you have to spend what you have (which wouldn't always be convenient) or that you spend the required amount from the voucher and the remainder stays on the voucher for later use. An alternative would be that they e-mail you a new voucher following your purchase like they do for any excess credit when you had to send your physical vouchers to them before which can then be printed out and used instore or online later. Does need clarifying on their website really.

Just been in Cex this morning to pick up a film and asked the fella about the vouchers as they've only just been informed via email and turned the screen round to show it.

Basically you can use your vouchers to part pay or fully pay for goods purchased online and if the voucher has any remaining credit on it then this will be sent out to you once you have completed the transaction
Finally got round to ordering online with cex using a voucher at the weekend.

If you place an order using a voucher and the voucher still has money left on it you receive an email back from cex containing a PDF voucher which can be used in-store. The voucher is emailed back to you once cex confirm your order
sorry to bump this but I have a question , say I bought a cex voucher from someone here and they scanned or sent me a pic of the voucher ,can I then go to cex and buy stuff showing this print out or pic on phone ?
taiko

sorry to bump this but I have a question , say I bought a cex voucher … sorry to bump this but I have a question , say I bought a cex voucher from someone here and they scanned or sent me a pic of the voucher ,can I then go to cex and buy stuff showing this print out or pic on phone ?

I think it's probably unlikely that they'd accept it tbh... though you could just read the code out to them and they'd be none the wiser.
thanks.
does anyone know if you can buy some online from cex and pay with card as well as a voucher? please reply asap thank you
would have thought you can use voucher and any remainder pay with card ?

taiko

would have thought you can use voucher and any remainder pay with card ?

thats what i thought too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants