CEX WARNING

Banned
There have been several people reporting CEX refusing to honour their own vouchers, though they seem to still be accepting in most stores it's a worrying sign.

Please be very careful when trading or buying these vouchers as it looks like they may be in trouble.

I'm aware this isn't a deal but felt it's important to bring to the attention of HUKDers.

15 Comments

Why are they doing that? lol

Banned

they are going down very soon so the rumours have it

Who are these several people? I havn't had any problems myself.

I went out last night and there were people giving out vouchers for sex

Damn, i've got mixed up again :oops:

Banned

peodude;3012406

I went out last night and there were people giving out vouchers for sex … I went out last night and there were people giving out vouchers for sex :)Damn, i've got mixed up again :oops:

I got one of them too :roll:

peodude;3012406

I went out last night and there were people giving out vouchers for sex

You got any spares?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

harlzter;3012417

You got any spares?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I'll get this bloke to print some off

http://www.wiworks.com/images/fat-man-at-computer.jpg

peodude;3012428

I'll get this bloke to print some off

I wish people would stop posting my image on the web.

As for not accepting vouchers it must be scare mongering as surely they would be commiting a criminal offense, to take items for trade for vouchers you cannot use.

donnydude;3012390

Who are these several people? I havn't had any problems myself.

Well I'm one. Two people were refused in one store and the guy who served me said that they are having trouble with vouchers at the moment and they aren't buying anything in for cash for the foreseeable future. I was there, I witnessed and I left as two customers were arguing with staff as they were unable to purchase games with their vouchers.

Monkey nuts 2;3014395

Well I'm one. Two people were refused in one store and the guy who served … Well I'm one. Two people were refused in one store and the guy who served me said that they are having trouble with vouchers at the moment and they aren't buying anything in for cash for the foreseeable future. I was there, I witnessed and I left as two customers were arguing with staff as they were unable to purchase games with their vouchers.

That is bad:x

Personally I would have left with the goods and left the vouchers with the staff as they can hardly have you done for non-payment/shop lifting if you have left their own vouchers which are to all intents and purpose cash in this case.

Monkey nuts 2;3014395

Well I'm one. Two people were refused in one store and the guy who served … Well I'm one. Two people were refused in one store and the guy who served me said that they are having trouble with vouchers at the moment and they aren't buying anything in for cash for the foreseeable future. I was there, I witnessed and I left as two customers were arguing with staff as they were unable to purchase games with their vouchers.

Which store was this?

harlzter;3014758

That is bad:xPersonally I would have left with the goods and left the … That is bad:xPersonally I would have left with the goods and left the vouchers with the staff as they can hardly have you done for non-payment/shop lifting if you have left their own vouchers which are to all intents and purpose cash in this case.

Problem is they need to get the game disc or whatever out of the drawer.......

donnydude;3014780

Problem is they need to get the game disc or whatever out of the … Problem is they need to get the game disc or whatever out of the drawer.......

Ask to inspect it first for scratches:thumbsup:

Monkey nuts 2;3014395

Which store is it?

Yeah even the Merry Hill store aren't giving out cash for anything, which is a right con as they have a board outside saying '£27 Cash - Star Wars Force Unleashed' Gits! They are still accepting vouchers though as of yesterday, got rid of my last ones on some old GC games..

Sorry, Kingston Upon Thames store.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions