Groups

Cex.Co.Uk Trade In Prices

i have a few things to trade in and realised if i get credit instead of cash i can get more and sell the credit if i dont want to use it but do stores have individual trade in prices or are they exactly the same as the website?

so if i took my 360 elite and gtaiv there now would i get a credit note/voucher for £233?

quick answer needed please

11 Comments

thats a big credit note, might be best selling on ebay or here

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;2199549

thats a big credit note, might be best selling on ebay or here

i will sell it here cause i hate ebay

but do you know if stores follow the website? i dont want to get there and them offer me anything less cause i wont take it...

all stores go off the website list - although prices can change hourly

Original Poster

alternate;2199590

all stores go off the website list - although prices can change hourly

cheers

so whats the chance i will get £233 if i went to cex now? high or low cause its a good 30min busride with a bag full of gear...not advisable...

why not try to sell the console on here?

Original Poster

geoneo123;2199650

why not try to sell the console on here?

tried not much on the offer front and if i can get a £233 pound voucher compared to the offers of £200 for the console and game ive been getting after postage i will end up with £190 after selling voucher i will have at the least £20 more

Your not going to sell a high value voucher on here without quite a bit of discount to tempt someone.

I would suggest based on your last post, you'd probably break even/£5/£10 profit. Not much for all the hassle.

highguyuk;2199721

Your not going to sell a high value voucher on here without quite a bit … Your not going to sell a high value voucher on here without quite a bit of discount to tempt someone.I would suggest based on your last post, you'd probably break even/£5/£10 profit. Not much for all the hassle.

I agree with ya mate

Its a shame because i would love an elite

Original Poster

i need this out my room so off to cex in a hour hopefully

Original Poster

right sorted credit note getting picked up on saturday as i didnt have tiome to wait for its test but it will be fine

im taking you aint interested in the credit note highguy?

Oh I'm interested! £233 credit note, I'd offer £150...

(cant believe you've given them your Xbox, and not waited. Waits for the post next week, we found a fault with your Xbox...)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions