yeh watchin it now.... freaky stuff!!

I watched first thirty seconds and had to change it over

bossyboots;7523035

I watched first thirty seconds and had to change it over

Me too....now watching muslim driving school! :thinking:

I'm watching it, wierd stuff!!

Lulu'sMammy;7523047

OMG i have just found a brand new series of Nip Tuck on :w00t::w00t: I LOVE THAT PROGRAMME!!!!!!!!!!

chow chow!

just watched Pompey nick a win at Coventry!!! PUP

mosskeeto;7523120

just watched Pompey nick a win at Coventry!!! PUP

Yeah I watched that too...

As for this programme.........blatant hoax

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7523047

:whistling:

http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/burka_license.jpg

Tintern1981;7523465

Yeah I watched that too...As for this … Yeah I watched that too...As for this programme.........[COLOR="Red"]blatant hoax[/COLOR]

my thoughts

I find the mother very suspicious.

Yeah.. very weird. But more to the point, what was the actual purpose of the programme as we never found out what was actually the cause! Was this a real condition or was it them staging it themselves??? Is there a second part to it?

Original Poster

londonthing98;7523843

Yeah.. very weird. But more to the point, what was the actual purpose of … Yeah.. very weird. But more to the point, what was the actual purpose of the programme as we never found out what was actually the cause! Was this a real condition or was it them staging it themselves??? Is there a second part to it?

Exactly. This was a pointless documentary as no facts could be established. I will perhaps write to channel 4 asking them the purpose.

Edit: Wrote to them. Loads of ppl complaining. lol

nomeames;7524534

Exactly. This was a pointless documentary as no facts could be … Exactly. This was a pointless documentary as no facts could be established. I will perhaps write to channel 4 asking them the purpose.Edit: Wrote to them. Loads of ppl complaining. lol

Right.

I have seen a few programmes on channel 4 like this and they always finish the same u never find out whats wrong with the person, or what happened after they found out etc and its really stupid.

I watched last nights and im not sure if it was the girl or mother doing it, but if it was the mother how could she put her child thru that. even just all the hospital visits would annoy any normal child
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions