Chafing dishes

Found 1st Jan
I am looking to buy some chafing dishes. I really think they will be a great idea for entertaining.

Does anyone have any advice where is best price to buy these?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
All sounds a bit uncomftable to me
12 Comments
All sounds a bit uncomftable to me
Lovehoney I suspect and it does have 20% off
Is that some expletive you use when you don't want to wash up?
Bandicoot4 m ago

Ah that explains it, i expect the 20% off will help prevent some of the chafing!
Have you got a catering supply firm near you. There's one near us and they sell absolutely everything.
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell9 m ago

Have you got a catering supply firm near you. There's one near us and they …Have you got a catering supply firm near you. There's one near us and they sell absolutely everything.

I do which I will look into. Just thought someone may recommend a online company with competitive prices
Original Poster
Bandicoot18 m ago

Doubt it 🤭
sparkler201610 m ago

I do which I will look into. Just thought someone may recommend a online …I do which I will look into. Just thought someone may recommend a online company with competitive prices

The one near us is called Arthur Walton. They are online too. Don't know if they are cheap or not but they do have an extensive range. My son is doing catering at college and I've bought stuff he needs from there. I've also used nisbets
What's a chafing dish?
I’m sure a pharmacist could recommend a good cream for the chafing......
On a serious note try amazon they have some good prices and some are available on prime delivery.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants