Chairman of Morrisons

Posted 22nd Oct
Does anyone know how I would go about getting the email address for the chairman of Morrisons (Andy Higginson). The CEO David Potts is ignoring my emails now regarding a VERY serious complaint. We found hard pieces of plastic in their own brand of pork pies & they are refusing to investigate. Already reported to watchdog/Food trading standards & so on.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
themachman22/10/2019 22:41

Funny you should mention but a few years ago, i found a piece of steel in …Funny you should mention but a few years ago, i found a piece of steel in one of their pork pies. They ended up giving me £60 worth of vouchers.

Funny you should mention it but once I found a piece of pork in one of their pies.
I didn't know who to turn to but I came to terms with it.
9 Comments
Not something they would normally ignore, take it to the environmental health department at your local council.

seems they only list the CEO, you could try making it up in the same format but best to take it to environmental health.

ceoemail.com/s.p…092
Edited by: "eslick" 22nd Oct
Funny you should mention but a few years ago, i found a piece of steel in one of their pork pies. They ended up giving me £60 worth of vouchers.

Funny you should mention but a few years ago, i found a piece of steel in …Funny you should mention but a few years ago, i found a piece of steel in one of their pork pies. They ended up giving me £60 worth of vouchers.

£60 of pork pie vouchers !!

Funny you should mention it but once I found a piece of pork in one of their pies.
I didn't know who to turn to but I came to terms with it.
A few years back I found blue plastic running through a Morrison frozen kofta kebab.

I can’t remember if I emailed them or took them back to store but they definitely investigated and came back to me with the findings, it was bits of plastic wrapper from the packaging in the factory.

I got some Morrison vouchers too £10.
eslick22/10/2019 22:07

Not something they would normally ignore, take it to the environmental …Not something they would normally ignore, take it to the environmental health department at your local council.seems they only list the CEO, you could try making it up in the same format but best to take it to environmental health. https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9092

The thing is, we already handed in the plastic and packaging in to the Morrisons store & they said they had sent it off for investigation. Since then they have not told us ANY findings, not received any letters, and we had an email back saying last month from customer service saying that they accidentally posted a letter to a completely different address (despite us giving them our address 4 times).

Only had 1 email after that saying they will not discuss the case any further. It seems very odd that they are so unwilling to look into it when it is a severe public safety issue. It was their OWN brand of pies. I get the feeling they are trying to cover something up here, I am wondering if this issue is on a bigger scale than I initially thought....
raich33323/10/2019 09:45

The thing is, we already handed in the plastic and packaging in to the …The thing is, we already handed in the plastic and packaging in to the Morrisons store & they said they had sent it off for investigation. Since then they have not told us ANY findings, not received any letters, and we had an email back saying last month from customer service saying that they accidentally posted a letter to a completely different address (despite us giving them our address 4 times).Only had 1 email after that saying they will not discuss the case any further. It seems very odd that they are so unwilling to look into it when it is a severe public safety issue. It was their OWN brand of pies. I get the feeling they are trying to cover something up here, I am wondering if this issue is on a bigger scale than I initially thought....

the reality is you won't get any real feedback, they normally send you vouchers but finding out exactly what happened probably wont ever come out publically unless they do a recall because of what they find. It will only be in the recall you will see the information.

Believe it or not this sort of thing happens more than you would think, they will have tested it to see if it came from production thats for sure. As you dont have the items then not much more you can do.
raich33323/10/2019 09:45

The thing is, we already handed in the plastic and packaging in to the …The thing is, we already handed in the plastic and packaging in to the Morrisons store & they said they had sent it off for investigation. Since then they have not told us ANY findings, not received any letters, and we had an email back saying last month from customer service saying that they accidentally posted a letter to a completely different address (despite us giving them our address 4 times).Only had 1 email after that saying they will not discuss the case any further. It seems very odd that they are so unwilling to look into it when it is a severe public safety issue. It was their OWN brand of pies. I get the feeling they are trying to cover something up here, I am wondering if this issue is on a bigger scale than I initially thought....

you have your evidence to the company that made the mistake, they will look into it but they’re not going to tell you anything but may give you vouchers.

If you’ve ever seen how processed food is made in a factory this sort of stuff happens more than you’d think they can’t inspect everything just a sample, it’s food not sterile pharmaceuticals.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 23rd Oct
david.pots-ceo@morrisonsplc.co.uk

Telephone0845 611 5000
Switchboard 0845 611 5000

If you ring I would suggest you ask for his P.A, tell them how let down you feel and can they ask him to contact you. I often find a polite call to a P.A very helpful.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants