Chalet/lodge/log cabin help

7 replies
Found 7th Jan 2009
Hello,

Looking for some advice on where to find cheap deals or simply good recommendations for places to stay for self-catering lodges in Scotland (Balmaha/Oban/Dunoon) or The Lake District. Looking to take my girlfriend on a short break for her birthday (of around 3-4 days) at the start of April.

I've been searching for ages but can't really come up with any decent prices.

Any help of suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks

6 Comments

You fancy St.Andrews?
kingsbarnsholidays.co.uk/

I stayed last year, beautiful :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rehydrated;3976434

You fancy St.Andrews?http://www.kingsbarnsholidays.co.uk/I stayed last … You fancy St.Andrews?http://www.kingsbarnsholidays.co.uk/I stayed last year, beautiful :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, looks great, how much does it cost? I can't see any pricing info on the website.

It was a not bad price I think, as it was all just newly renovated. I just emailed them. I think it was maybe about £300 for 5 days. (I think) Was well worth it though...Was my first time in St.Andrews and I really liked it. It's about a 10 minute walk to the beach as well, which was also lovely.

If you're going to go, pm me, as I have a 10% off code for another stay which you can have :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rehydrated;3976447

If you're going to go, pm me, as I have a 10% off code for another stay … If you're going to go, pm me, as I have a 10% off code for another stay which you can have :thumbsup:

Thanks very much, I'll email them tomorrow

And thanks also for your generosity, given you some rep

If you fancy Loch Lomond i definately recommend these :

lochlomond-holidays.co.uk/

I stayed in the 5-star Ben Lomond Lodge for 5 days last year .....lodge was immaculate with Plasma TV's & Sauna's.......it was superb !

Prices vary a lot though depending on time of year.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65701
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions