Groups

Challenge: PA4PAWS Logo

I need a logo designing to include PA4PAWS.

I know its not much, but for the best design I shall send the winner a 2 for 1 zoo entry voucher, which also includes 2 for 1 entry into Thomas Land/Drayton Manor!

I kinda need it for later tonight, as I need to take to work tomorrow in time for the meeting. Rep will be left of course.

20 Comments

Original Poster

wheres the designers today? TazandSaz in particular?

Banned

Taz would do you one, but ill try later when I get home from work :thumbsup:

best to give a brief description of what its for etc

Exactly ^^

What size ?
    Colours?
    What does it need to say?

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]PA4PAWS[/COLOR][/SIZE]

No need to thank me this ones for free

seen as you also asked this on an irish webmasters forum too I presume its for a website? I'll have a play tonight, like titch and dmc said more details would be helpful

Yer, whats it about, ill have a go.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3442665

seen as you also asked this on an irish webmasters forum too I presume … seen as you also asked this on an irish webmasters forum too I presume its for a website? I'll have a play tonight, like titch and dmc said more details would be helpful

oh, i get about a bit lol

basically, for a mate who is wanting to take up (in here spare time)

dog walking, sitting, etc etc -- anything (within reason) to do with dogs/cats etc which will free up the owners time. kinda like a PA for your manager, but taking care of dogs etc instead of grumpy managers lol cheers guys

glensymes;3442821

[IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=logofy5.jpg[/IMG]

loves it....... but it dont really have the name as stated in the op :thumbsup:

Doesnt it?

Original Poster

glensymes;3442821

[IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=logofy5.jpg[/IMG]

I like to Glen, its a start for someone to beat :thumbsup::whistling: and in my favourite colours

img201.imageshack.us/my.…jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/minstrelman/logo.jpg

MinstrelMan;3442962

Thats wicked, Great job!

meh..... does the job, if theres anything you want me to change before i close the psd file down then lemme know.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/minstrelman/logo2.jpg

Original Poster

anymore ideas boys (and girls)

I wanna see what Taz comes back with, so will leave it open until lunchtime Friday (12pm).

MM, great job. Voucher coming your way atm. Be great if I could have the image as a edtiable PNG file, if not just the "paws" will be fine! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3443092

MM, do you want the 2for1 entry zoo voucher. I have other waiting for it. but your first on the list

hi disco

almost looks like it would be better as PAL 4 PAWS but since i am ballydougan dogs without a logo myself, what would i know, taz seems to have disappeared recently. am in logo limbo myself. good luck with that design it looks cool and gr8 for printing.

Disco;3449186

anymore ideas boys (and girls) I wanna see what Taz comes back with, so … anymore ideas boys (and girls) I wanna see what Taz comes back with, so will leave it open until lunchtime Friday (12pm). MM, great job. Voucher coming your way atm. Be great if I could have the image as a edtiable PNG file, if not just the "paws" will be fine! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

128plant;3600642

hi discoalmost looks like it would be better as PAL 4 PAWS but since i am … hi discoalmost looks like it would be better as PAL 4 PAWS but since i am ballydougan dogs without a logo myself, what would i know, taz seems to have disappeared recently. am in logo limbo myself. good luck with that design it looks cool and gr8 for printing.

hi 128,

it needed to be PA4PAWS and not PAL4PAWS for a reason. the reason being the business is named PA4PAWS, which focuses on pet care for the working class
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians812
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1319
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414

See more discussions