Groups

Challenge Your Senses,

Take this fun test to challenge your senses :giggle:

bbc.co.uk/sci…swf

18 Comments

10/20 not bad

11. apparently i need to sharpen up, not all the questions are linked to your senses though, few of them are knowledge about your senses.

10/20 - would have got a few more had I not tried to be too clever!!!!

MinstrelMan

11. apparently i need to sharpen up, not all the questions are linked to … 11. apparently i need to sharpen up, not all the questions are linked to your senses though, few of them are knowledge about your senses.

Surely a question linkedto your senses is stillabout yur senses in a way?

vengod

Surely a question linkedto your senses is stillabout yur senses in a way?

Your 5 senses are "See, Hear, Taste, Touch, Smell"

A question about why chilli pepers taste hot (becuase they excite yout nocireceptors) doesnt really test your senses, its more general knowledge of knowing what you nocireceptors are...

Also "what you think would taste good" is a matter of opinion, personally i dont like soy sauce or pinapple so fail to see how a combination of the 2 would be very tasty.

Thinking about it the only sense that was tested was sight.

hmm 7/20!

8/20 for me :oops: haha

Original Poster

how bad r you lot lol .... i got 14/20

Editor

Oh dear ... i got 9/20 :oops:

I just took the test again and there was 2 new questions, Whether I actually missed these before I don't know!!

12/20 - have done this before :thumbsup:

16/20 First try

Admin

14/20 The one where is said [COLOR="Red"]blue[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]red[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]green[/COLOR] etc hurt my brain :giggle:

pavilion

Take this fun test to challenge your senses :giggle: … Take this fun test to challenge your senses :giggle: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/body/interactives/senseschallenge/senses.swf

I'm not doing this one. At what part does the 'ghost' appear screaming at you.

not this one

13/20 not too bad

stora

I'm not doing this one. At what part does the 'ghost' appear screaming at … I'm not doing this one. At what part does the 'ghost' appear screaming at you.

Its the BBC site!, Its honestly doesn't! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57105
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764488
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions