Found 8th Nov 2008
hiya, anyone know of any good champagne deals at the mo. Looking to buy 6 bottles, reasonable quality, and of course good price!

cheers

1. Ask
  2. Champagne
7 Comments

Editor

Thread now moved to 'Deal Requests' - thanks for the report

tesco has 500 pts wys £70 until tomorrow and £10 off £70 spend usually you can combine points and money off

Original Poster

thanks i'll have a look

If you could suffer buying 6 bottles of wine as well then you have to go a long way to beat [URL="www.majestic.co.uk"]www.majestic.co.uk[/URL]

You have to buy a minimum 12 bottles!

The also deliver free pretty much anywhere!

:)waitrose is always good for this

Original Poster

great! any excuse to buy more wine

Tesco has Andre Carpentier Brut (non vintage) down to £11.98 at the moment, along with Taittinger Brut Reserve down from £31.99 to £23.99. GH Martel is reduced at Sainsbury but I wouldn't use it to brush my teeth in to be honest, it's very bland.

If you get the chance to pop over to Calais you could go to Auchan and get six bottles of De Castellane, a very nice crisp, clean NV for 18 euro a bottle, and Mercier (slightly more fruity taste, more malolactic) for the same price.

There will definitely be some good deals in the UK supermarkets coming up to Christmas though - check Majestic, Oddbins and Threshers for some good prices.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769360
    2. word association Game74244903
    3. Add one, leave one game54415426
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247607

See more discussions