Groups
    EXPIRED

Champagne

Anyone know which supermarkets are offering the best deals on Champagne?
    Thanks chaps.

6 Comments

According to the recent edition of Which? magazine, the best champagne in UK market (inc all popular & expensive brands) is Sainsbury's own brand (not sure about the exact name though). Results obtained from blind testing.. I think next popular was Somerfield & Marks own brands.

Original Poster

Thanks, I thought Tesco own brand won some kind of award recently, beating several other higher priced champagnes.

I just rememeber seeing an advert offering 25% off champers but I forgot which store it was!

edi

According to the recent edition of Which? magazine, the best champagne in … According to the recent edition of Which? magazine, the best champagne in UK market (inc all popular & expensive brands) is Sainsbury's own brand (not sure about the exact name though). Results obtained from blind testing.. I think next popular was Somerfield & Marks own brands.

The sainsburys one is The Taste The difference labelled bottle.

Best place for Champers discounts seems to be Morrisons....but if you want to buy a case of 12 ...not necessarily all champers then Majestic have some great offers.
    [url]www.majesticwine.co.uk[/url] they do free delivery and have a generous 8% quidco cashback

disfunktional

Thanks, I thought Tesco own brand won some kind of award recently, … Thanks, I thought Tesco own brand won some kind of award recently, beating several other higher priced champagnes.I just rememeber seeing an advert offering 25% off champers but I forgot which store it was!

Tescos champers was best last year but was 7th this....and you've missed all the 25% off all wine for 6 bottles or more at Tesco and Sainsburys...all that's left is the 40% offat Threshers but their champers is mega expensive to start with.
    The Somerfield champers that came second is called Prince William...I think?

Original Poster

Thanks chaps!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions