Groups
    EXPIRED

Champagne Offers Please?

Does anyone know of any offers on single bottles of champagne, please?

I know that Sainsburys own-brand is half price until Sept 26th ... and I also know that Woolies have got their own £5 one, but as this is for a present it's not quite the impression I wanted to give :whistling:

All offers gratefully received, and rep will be given to those who help me in my quest for cut-price booze :thumbsup:

thanks
    Melissa

4 Comments

Banned

several half price non own-brand champanges with tesco at the moment, starting from £11.99 ea

Original Poster

Thanks for that - just been down there and got some great bargains .... one for SIL and a couple of clearance bottles of Lanson Rose for me - reduced to £9.99 each from £28 !!

Rep given for your help :thumbsup:

Melissa

melissa

if you fancy selling me a bottle let me know

karl

Original Poster

Sorry Karl - they'll both be drunk in the very near future (I can always find an excuse to celebrate!)
    If you have a tesco near you, you could pop in and see whether they are reduced - if not, mention that they were reduced at the Chester (Broughton) store and see if they will do them at the same price for you?
    Good luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767167
      2. word association Game73844450
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78

See more discussions