Groups

Champaign Gold or Rose (pink) Gold iPhone 7 for men?

I reserved both colours on iPhone 7 launch day and I am indecisive about which colour I like best, although I did visit Apple today and to my surprise Rose Gold looked rather Metallic Pink.

Do you think it's acceptable for a man to own a Rose (pink) Gold iPhone? Which colour would you go for? Do you think the Rose Gold looks pink or am I colour-blind?

12 Comments

No, it is pink. Stick with the normal gold.

Once it's in a case will you even notice it?

Yes looks pinky in colour but who cares! You like what you like and being different is what sets us apart. It's not what others think it what you think. Have a good evening

you will look amazing lol

you'll look like someone who shaves their legs, if you're alright with that look, then go wild, brother

How is this a thread?... Who honestly cares enough to think that this matters? Why would you care what others think about the colour of your phone?

anthony212

you'll look like someone who shaves their legs, if you're alright with … you'll look like someone who shaves their legs, if you're alright with that look, then go wild, brother

Sir Bradley Wiggins doesn't do too bad for himself...

I have an amazing custom Iphone 7 in gold you can have for £1000? It has had a headphone jack moulded into the body next to the lightening port. They had to slightly downgrade the CPU and camera to get it to fit but its well worth it in my opinion! What do you say? I can't budge on price as its clearly better than the standard model and they are going for £700+ as it is.

RossD89

Sir Bradley Wiggins doesn't do too bad for himself...

​lmao "sir", get away you tory

Is this a serious thread X)

Get the pink, you'll look fabulous darling.

Both colours sound horrendous to be honest.
    Prefer bog standard black or white me...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones46
      2. buy to let mortgage11
      3. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?11
      4. best place to buy batteries in bulk11

See more discussions