Champions League

Found 24th Apr
Can Roma do to Liverpool in the second leg what they did to Barcelona in the last round?
Community Updates
AskUEFA
12 Comments
No because Liverpool will get an away goal and then it will be over for sure! Barcelona aren't the team they were 5 years ago. Will be a Bayern v Liverpool final!
No this Liverpool team have pace and goals si will win in Rome
Liverpool score goals so I can't see roma doing it... its crap when your team win 5-2 yet you still feel deflated =(
delboye3024 m ago

No because Liverpool will get an away goal and then it will be over for …No because Liverpool will get an away goal and then it will be over for sure! Barcelona aren't the team they were 5 years ago. Will be a Bayern v Liverpool final!

Real Madrid will beat Bayern Munich.
AW00794 m ago

Real Madrid will beat Bayern Munich.

Maybe but I just got a feeling that Bayern will go through, Madrid can't win it 3 years in a row surely not?!
If Roma went into defensive mode at 3-0 that would have been worse off than 5-2. The result is better than it was. Are Roma deflated? Not sure. At home they can pull off results like Barcelona at home. I think Liverpool have poor mental strength and could end up conceding at least 2 goals. Scoring against Roma is their only hope
Amazing game but both amateur for different reasons. Mo absolutely fantastic again but what the hell they doing conceding 2 away goals?. I think LFC will make the final but best to watch out!
jimmy_the_fridge24th Apr

Comment deleted

Roma beat barca 3-0, it's the same score required to beat Liverpool now... 5-0 and in complete control, game management need to be better by far.
.MUFC.11 h, 30 m ago

Amazing game but both amateur for different reasons. Mo absolutely …Amazing game but both amateur for different reasons. Mo absolutely fantastic again but what the hell they doing conceding 2 away goals?. I think LFC will make the final but best to watch out!

Everyone knows we like conceding goals. No surprise we conceded 2 late goals, done it in plenty of big games the past few seasons, luckily we scored enough this time.

Should be ok going through, still unbeaten in champs league and scored more goals than we ever have in a champs league season.
jayonline8530 m ago

Everyone knows we like conceding goals. No surprise we conceded 2 late …Everyone knows we like conceding goals. No surprise we conceded 2 late goals, done it in plenty of big games the past few seasons, luckily we scored enough this time. Should be ok going through, still unbeaten in champs league and scored more goals than we ever have in a champs league season.

You've done amazingly well. If you do the unthinkable then you'll deserve it. I feel sick giving compliments to LFC yuk
First 20 minutes Roma had Liverpool beat, had they score in that period would have been very different. If Roma can start well again but convert its doable.
jimhuf25th Apr

First 20 minutes Roma had Liverpool beat, had they score in that period …First 20 minutes Roma had Liverpool beat, had they score in that period would have been very different. If Roma can start well again but convert its doable.

Had Liverpool beat in 20 minutes? They didn’t have a clue how to handle Liverpool and they figured it out in the last 10 minutes when it was too late. Could have also been very different if Liverpool would of scored them 3 sitters they missed in first half, but they didn’t so it’s irrelevant. No point saying it would of been different if they scored. Was a total of 30+ shots in the game, imagine they all went in
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants