Real Madrid vs Napoli
    Benfica vs Borussia Dortmund
    Bayern Munich vs Arsenal
    Porto vs Juventus
    Bayer Leverkusen vs Athletico Madrid
    PSG vs Barcelona
    Sevilla vs Leicester City

So... what do you all make of the draw?
    Arsenal drawn with Bayern Munich yet again!

11 Comments

So happy about typing the group but still ending up against one of the toughest opponents lol

aaaaaaaaand Bayern Munich again! What a surprise! oO

Original Poster

Leicester City's chances?

5haks

Hope they win it, Finish off the fairy tale, Will be tough though obviously.

Easy win for Bayern Munich.

5haks

Not great. Sevilla are going well in La Liga and have won the last three Europa Leagues. Sampaoli is a very exciting coach too so Ranieri will have his work cut out.

Also I think Arsenal can beat Bayern. They've been less impressive this year under Ancelotti than past seasons but seem to be hitting some form now - whether that continues to the European ties will be interesting.
    Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 12th Dec 2016

Flights booked

Doubt I'll get a ticket but it'll be a nice bit of winter sun!

jimbo001

So happy about typing the group but still ending up against one of the … So happy about typing the group but still ending up against one of the toughest opponents lol

​Well, look on the positive side...they could have been drawn against Barca.

Original Poster

n7sabre

Draw for real Madrid looked suspicious … Draw for real Madrid looked suspicious https://mobile.twitter.com/messi10stats/status/808235847862599680/video/1

​very interesting!

We had some really great Footy Threads, total banter and very heated, but all those users bar a couple are still having issues logging in ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767339
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047128
      4. word association Game73944513

See more discussions