Groups

Champions League Draw (edited to not so serious thread - with pics)

liverpool
    man u
    arsenal
    chelsea
    the first matches played Tuesday 15
    all top of their groups

on sky now

20 Comments

mod

Cheers Holly
    Forgot about this

I dont get it....why did that fella keep changing the balls in the group draw....and why didnt chelsea get the choice of what group they went into :? am I just been dumb?

lil_tiger;6136297

I dont get it....why did that fella keep changing the balls in the group … I dont get it....why did that fella keep changing the balls in the group draw....and why didnt chelsea get the choice of what group they went into :? am I just been dumb?

I think chelsea didnt get the choise because liverpool and arsenal were already in groups E and H. Therefore they will play on one night, and chelsea and man U will play on anoter, its only to sperate the english teams :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oh the beautiful maldini so deserved that award - just for being beautiful

Group A: Bayern Munich, Juventus, Bordeaux, Maccabi Haifa
    Group B: MANCHESTER UNITED, CSKA Moscow, Besiktas, Wolfsburg -............... jammy dodgers
    Group C: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Marseille, FC Zurich....................ooocha - hardest
    Group D: CHELSEA, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid, APOEL
    Group E: LIVERPOOL, Lyon, Fiorentina, Debrecen
    Group F: FC Barcelona, Inter Milan, Dinamo Kiev, FC Rubin Kazan
    Group G: Sevilla, RANGERS, Stuttgart, Unirea - .....................lucky lucky rangers
    Group H: ARSENAL, AZ Alkmaar, Olympiakos, Standard

borolad94;6136325

I think chelsea didnt get the choise because liverpool and arsenal were … I think chelsea didnt get the choise because liverpool and arsenal were already in groups E and H. Therefore they will play on one night, and chelsea and man U will play on anoter, its only to sperate the english teams :thumbsup:

ohhh right so just for the purpose of televising them????

Is this also why he would have been changing the balls...to make sure the teams didnt cross over?
    although I dont really see why they cant play on the same day :?

Original Poster

borolad94;6136334

btw … btw ladies...http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/468613/champions-league-draw-thread/

sorry boro lad - missed it - ladies - heres maldini :whistling:
    http://images.quickblogcast.com/92912-88346/maldini2.jpg

lil_tiger;6136339

ohhh right so just for the purpose of televising them????Is this also why … ohhh right so just for the purpose of televising them????Is this also why he would have been changing the balls...to make sure the teams didnt cross over?although I dont really see why they cant play on the same day :?

TV channels buy certain matches, so ITV will buy some english club matches and Sky SPorts will

Because if they have more than 2 English teams then they won't be allowed to broadcast it...

borolad94;6136372

TV channels buy certain matches, so ITV will buy some english club … TV channels buy certain matches, so ITV will buy some english club matches and Sky SPorts willBecause if they have more than 2 English teams then they won't be allowed to broadcast it...

sooooooooooo confusing!!! I can understand the off side rule better than the average lass but serious....this is the most confusing draw I have ever seen :thinking:
    thanks for explaining it though lol

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6136390

sooooooooooo confusing!!! I can understand the off side rule better than … sooooooooooo confusing!!! I can understand the off side rule better than the average lass but serious....this is the most confusing draw I have ever seen :thinking:thanks for explaining it though lol

just wait tilll the end - until they show who plays who - then we start arguing:-D

in the meantime put pic up of fave footballer:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]stevie g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] please :lol:

damn :x stevie is better :x

holly100;6136411

just wait tilll the end - until they show who plays who - then we start … just wait tilll the end - until they show who plays who - then we start arguing:-Din the meantime put pic up of fave footballer:thumbsup:

nahhhh football players aint my thing.....scrawnie mummys boys the lot of em....gimme a rugby LEAGUE player anyday :w00t:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6136417

[COLOR="Red"]stevie g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] please :lol:damn :x … [COLOR="Red"]stevie g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] please :lol:damn :x stevie is better :x

2 for the price of 1 tiger - stevie g and ttttttttorresssssssssssss

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04/02/article-0-00BEC41B00000578-517_468x956.jpg

Renmae thread to The Woman's Veiw On The Champios League

holly100;6136448

2 for the price of 1 tiger - stevie g and ttttttttorresssssssssssss

hmmm torres needs a hair cut :? n i wouldnt kick stevie outta bet but hey...wouldnt waste too much energy gettin him in there in the 1st place

:lol: @ the girl typical girl thread

Denis Law? Don't you mean Denis Phwoar!!!!! sorry, i felt left out..

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6136494

:lol: @ the girl typical girl thread

scoot - or put up a pic

borolad94;6136500

thought he was dead:-D -

What I want to know is why footballers shorts have all gotten so long? I swear they used to be much shorter:-D

borolad94;6136500

Class :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764544
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30403
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2144
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231722

See more discussions