Champions League Final

Found 26th May
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
deleted1431257
No comments on the Liverpool players and staff leaving Karius by himself after the match (the Real Madrid players consoling him instead)? Makes a mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone''. Hopefully rival fans don't forget such a despicable act and ram it down Liverpool's throats every time they blart out that song next season.
fes3710 h, 9 m ago

Ramos literally brought Salah down by yanking him. It's clearly visible. …Ramos literally brought Salah down by yanking him. It's clearly visible. It ain't just gravity and momentum at play here. He applied force within the incident to see what damage he could do. What a terrible display from leading footballers.

Wondered where I'd seen that Ramos move before . . . . then saw this.

33868030-5DWJO.jpg

Hope Salah is ok for World Cup - he is an exciting player to watch.
33 Comments
That was a crazy game for the neutral. The keeper is lucky he's no Columbian
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 26th May
Im a huge LFC fan, but omg, wtf. We used to have the best keepers and defence years ago. We need to spend spend spend on a top keeper, and another top defender. Felt sorry for Mo Salah. What an amazing goal by Bale.
Karius was such a disappointment today. That, and Salah's injury, ruined Liverpool's small chance of winning.

His Wikipedia page has been changed....

33865471.jpg
Looks like they've protected it now to stop vandalism though.
Edited by: "jamie015" 26th May
cornishscouse1 h, 4 m ago

Im a huge LFC fan, but omg, wtf. We used to have the best keepers and …Im a huge LFC fan, but omg, wtf. We used to have the best keepers and defence years ago. We need to spend spend spend on a top keeper, and another top defender. Felt sorry for Mo Salah. What an amazing goal by Bale.

Nothing was wrong with the defending. No defenders made any big mistakes. The faults came from Karius and the turning point of the game was Salah. We had the most clean sheets in champions league this before this game and 3rd most clean sheets in the premier league. So sad to see Salah end his season this way.
37 years of hurt vanquished.
Edited by: "AW0079" 26th May
cornishscouse1 h, 32 m ago

Im a huge LFC fan, but omg, wtf. We used to have the best keepers and …Im a huge LFC fan, but omg, wtf. We used to have the best keepers and defence years ago. We need to spend spend spend on a top keeper, and another top defender. Felt sorry for Mo Salah. What an amazing goal by Bale.

What happens when that donkey Rodgers let's go of Reina
Ramos literally brought Salah down by yanking him. It's clearly visible. It ain't just gravity and momentum at play here. He applied force within the incident to see what damage he could do.

What a terrible display from leading footballers. I hope they choke on the bubbles from their liqour
STRICKIBHOY7 h, 29 m ago

That was a crazy game for the neutral. The keeper is lucky he's no …That was a crazy game for the neutral. The keeper is lucky he's no Columbian

Agree, glad I was a neutral for that do feel sorry for Liverpool though such a great cup run, to lose Salah like that early on was a huge blow that changed the game. Oh and let’s not mention the keeper the hate on social media is doing enough
jamie0156 h, 51 m ago

Karius was such a disappointment today. That, and Salah's injury, ruined …Karius was such a disappointment today. That, and Salah's injury, ruined Liverpool's small chance of winning.His Wikipedia page has been changed....[Image] Looks like they've protected it now to stop vandalism though.

Completely agree with you. Salah’s injury was the turning point and yea Karius.... need I say more. Terrible performance on the biggest club stage.
cornishscouse7 h, 15 m ago

Was definitely an entertaining game but must of been stressful being a Liverpool fan. Massive shame Salah got injured as he was looking decent up until that point. That bale goal though. Wow! Unbelievable.
33866463-ErTgo.jpg
deleted1431257
No comments on the Liverpool players and staff leaving Karius by himself after the match (the Real Madrid players consoling him instead)? Makes a mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone''. Hopefully rival fans don't forget such a despicable act and ram it down Liverpool's throats every time they blart out that song next season.
brumzfinest12 h, 4 m ago

Never understood that decision also
Hope salah has a speedy recovery so he can go again for Egypt in the WC, it would be horrible for him to miss out after this amazing year.
deleted143125727th May

No comments on the Liverpool players and staff leaving Karius by himself …No comments on the Liverpool players and staff leaving Karius by himself after the match (the Real Madrid players consoling him instead)? Makes a mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone''. Hopefully rival fans don't forget such a despicable act and ram it down Liverpool's throats every time they blart out that song next season.

Comments from Rio Ferdinand afterwards on BT seemed to suggest that’s just how it was in his day....... you cost us, so sod you. They are after all, ultra competitive sportsmen despite it being a team game.
fes3710 h, 9 m ago

Ramos literally brought Salah down by yanking him. It's clearly visible. …Ramos literally brought Salah down by yanking him. It's clearly visible. It ain't just gravity and momentum at play here. He applied force within the incident to see what damage he could do. What a terrible display from leading footballers.

Wondered where I'd seen that Ramos move before . . . . then saw this.

33868030-5DWJO.jpg

Hope Salah is ok for World Cup - he is an exciting player to watch.
deleted1431257
u66454149 m ago

Comments from Rio Ferdinand afterwards on BT seemed to suggest that’s just …Comments from Rio Ferdinand afterwards on BT seemed to suggest that’s just how it was in his day....... you cost us, so sod you. They are after all, ultra competitive sportsmen despite it being a team game.

Like you mentioned in your comment, it's a 'team game'. A 'team' wins together and loses together. Being 'ultra competitive' is no excuse for shunning teammates.

Snakeyes6461 h, 50 m ago

What you talking about? The players and manager did consol him as did the …What you talking about? The players and manager did consol him as did the RM team... clutching at straws pal. So what if they didn't stay with him though, they all had a dream to win this and karius single handedly destroyed that, we are all human and obviously you would consol but you would also be f****d off...

'Clutching at straws'? The fact that the Real Madrid players showed more compassion to the shocker of a game that Karius had as soon as the game finished (and with such images shown worldwide) speaks volumes at the ethos, arrogance and entitlement of Liverpool FC. It makes a total mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone'', Gerry and the Pacemakers must be distraught that their song is associated with such a despicable club. The constant bragging such as 'European Royalty', '6 times' etc, the same kind that was displayed at Athens in 2007 was once again ludicrous, especially considering the team Liverpool played and lost to in the final has far more history and prestige than Liverpool ever will. If Liverpool are 'European Royalty' then Real Madrid must be Football's equivalent of the Rothschilds.

True football fans were the victors last night, and you Liverpool fans can continue to play the victim card proclaiming a false sense of historic entitlement to trophies. Don't worry, please continue to proclaim next season as your season like a broken record :P
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 27th May
brumzfinest14 h, 40 m ago

Snakeyes6462 h, 35 m ago

Never understood that decision also

Rodgers is doing well these days albeit with the richest club in a diddy league.
Can't compete in Europe, but still gets £20m for qualifying every season; guaranteed for foreseeable future as the other clubs have to rely on donations from homeless beggars.
It's done, it was yesterday where real European royalty stayed on the throne so old news already if we're honest.

Whilst today in foreign fields Cottbus played for the nought-nought bore draw in the second leg against the Flensburg farmers to herald the return of a real tasty Ost Derby against Rostock next season

33868716-oY3eT.jpg
Also back here in blighty Rotherham are still one up against the Shropshire farmers which should they hold on means a whole load more yawk-shire derbies in the second division next season

33868716-cpZEw.jpg
Chasloyal25 m ago

It's done, it was yesterday where real European royalty stayed on the …It's done, it was yesterday where real European royalty stayed on the throne so old news already if we're honest.Whilst today in foreign fields Cottbus played for the nought-nought bore draw in the second leg against the Flensburg farmers to herald the return of a real tasty Ost Derby against Rostock next season [Image] Also back here in blighty Rotherham are still one up against the Shropshire farmers which should they hold on means a whole load more yawk-shire derbies in the second division next season [Image]

Now 1-1 and would be nice to see Shrewsbury go up because of them finishing third.
deleted143125727th May

Like you mentioned in your comment, it's a 'team game'. A 'team' wins …Like you mentioned in your comment, it's a 'team game'. A 'team' wins together and loses together. Being 'ultra competitive' is no excuse for shunning teammates. 'Clutching at straws'? The fact that the Real Madrid players showed more compassion to the shocker of a game that Karius had as soon as the game finished (and with such images shown worldwide) speaks volumes at the ethos, arrogance and entitlement of Liverpool FC. It makes a total mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone'', Gerry and the Pacemakers must be distraught that their song is associated with such a despicable club. The constant bragging such as 'European Royalty', '6 times' etc, the same kind that was displayed at Athens in 2007 was once again ludicrous, especially considering the team Liverpool played and lost to in the final has far more history and prestige than Liverpool ever will. If Liverpool are 'European Royalty' then Real Madrid must be Football's equivalent of the Rothschilds.True football fans were the victors last night, and you Liverpool fans can continue to play the victim card proclaiming a false sense of historic entitlement to trophies. Don't worry, please continue to proclaim next season as your season like a broken record :P

Just because You’ll Never Walk Alone is echoed out by fans doesn’t mean fans aren’t entitled to opinions and to be angry. Fans pay a lot of money, costing thousands to go and watch a champions league final.

I mean come on, as if the Liverpool players are gonna run up to Karius and give him hugs and kisses for costing us the final. It’s easy for winners to walk up to losing players and give them a pat on the back, it’s not so easy to do it when you’ve just lost.
deleted143125727th May

Like you mentioned in your comment, it's a 'team game'. A 'team' wins …Like you mentioned in your comment, it's a 'team game'. A 'team' wins together and loses together. Being 'ultra competitive' is no excuse for shunning teammates. 'Clutching at straws'? The fact that the Real Madrid players showed more compassion to the shocker of a game that Karius had as soon as the game finished (and with such images shown worldwide) speaks volumes at the ethos, arrogance and entitlement of Liverpool FC. It makes a total mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone'', Gerry and the Pacemakers must be distraught that their song is associated with such a despicable club. The constant bragging such as 'European Royalty', '6 times' etc, the same kind that was displayed at Athens in 2007 was once again ludicrous, especially considering the team Liverpool played and lost to in the final has far more history and prestige than Liverpool ever will. If Liverpool are 'European Royalty' then Real Madrid must be Football's equivalent of the Rothschilds.True football fans were the victors last night, and you Liverpool fans can continue to play the victim card proclaiming a false sense of historic entitlement to trophies. Don't worry, please continue to proclaim next season as your season like a broken record :P

Victim card? We lost to the better side I dunno what your talking about lad =) lfc players and staff supported karius but why would they right at that moment stay with him? They need time themselves and to thank the fans etc.
tryn2help6 h, 59 m ago

Rodgers is doing well these days albeit with the richest club in a diddy …Rodgers is doing well these days albeit with the richest club in a diddy league. Can't compete in Europe, but still gets £20m for qualifying every season; guaranteed for foreseeable future as the other clubs have to rely on donations from homeless beggars.

Yeah hopefully SG8 changes that
Karius didn't lose the match for Liverpool as Bale won the match with his stunning first goal which was not the keeper's fault.
Psychologically the game was won by that fouling ***** ***** ****** that took Salah out of the game.
The keeper played a howler but he didn't lose them the game.
deleted143125727th May

Oof.
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army16 h, 42 m ago

Now 1-1 and would be nice to see Shrewsbury go up because of them …Now 1-1 and would be nice to see Shrewsbury go up because of them finishing third.

I would not disagree with you Yosh and it's exactly my thinking about Fulham but I've never liked Shrewsbury, was first place I ever took a stone in the nut when I was around 12 or 13 in the mid 80's so funnily enough I've always held a grudge since.
Chasloyal7 h, 54 m ago

I would not disagree with you Yosh and it's exactly my thinking about …I would not disagree with you Yosh and it's exactly my thinking about Fulham but I've never liked Shrewsbury, was first place I ever took a stone in the nut when I was around 12 or 13 in the mid 80's so funnily enough I've always held a grudge since.

I hope you were not winding up the locals Rotherham got there in the end anyway. Coventry City's one-off kit must have brought them luck in the other play-off final earlier.
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army18 h, 14 m ago

I hope you were not winding up the locals Rotherham got there in the …I hope you were not winding up the locals Rotherham got there in the end anyway. Coventry City's one-off kit must have brought them luck in the other play-off final earlier.

Not at all, I was still very much in anti social training school back then Shrewsbury just come down the train track and started lobbing the stones at our train, I foolishly stuck my head out of the window and caught one full pelt above my right ear.

About 30 flew off the train and chased em back up to the platform and did catch a couple. It didn't end well for those who got caught, then again it didn't end well for me either as I had to go A+E for a couple of stitches when I got back to London that night and untold grief off my mum.

Twas a glorious day nonetheless though as it was the first time I got served a drink I was well well underage and must have looked it too but I suppose being part of a pub full of lairy intimidating South Londoners was enough to convince the barmaid it weren't worth the agg. Still remember it was half a pint of Tennents Pilsner, the green one welcome to manhood!
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army19 h, 24 m ago

I hope you were not winding up the locals Rotherham got there in the …I hope you were not winding up the locals Rotherham got there in the end anyway. Coventry City's one-off kit must have brought them luck in the other play-off final earlier.

I did mean to say I'm glad Cov went up, they are without a doubt the biggest club in the fourth division, well were now obviously.

Also the fact we live round Lincoln these days means I have got a certain degree of warmth to the Imps and know firsthand had it been them made the final instead they'd have took well in excess of 25K down yesterday.

With those sort of numbers it would have been a real special day and spectacular advert for English football, bringing a combined 60-70,000 fans down to the national stadium for the play off final of the fourth tier is something I doubt could be bettered anywhere in the world.

Whilst pony Exeter which is a much bigger city than Lincoln only managed about 9,000 they said course they earned their right to be there but two consecutive trips to Wembley has hardly captured the imagination of the natives down there like Lincoln have done under the Cowley brothers over the past 2 years up here.
deleted143125727th May

It makes a total mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone'', Gerry and the …It makes a total mockery of ''You'll Never Walk Alone'', Gerry and the Pacemakers must be distraught that their song is associated with such a despicable club. The constant bragging such as 'European Royalty', '6 times' etc, the same kind that was displayed at Athens in 2007 was once again ludicrous, especially considering the team Liverpool played and lost to in the final has far more history and prestige than Liverpool ever will. If Liverpool are 'European Royalty' then Real Madrid must be Football's equivalent of the Rothschilds. True football fans were the victors last night, and you Liverpool fans can continue to play the victim card proclaiming a false sense of historic entitlement to trophies. Don't worry, please continue to proclaim next season as your season like a broken record :P

I take it your a Liverpool fan then.
deleted1431257
tryn2help27th May

Wondered where I'd seen that Ramos move before . . . . then saw …Wondered where I'd seen that Ramos move before . . . . then saw this.[Image] Hope Salah is ok for World Cup - he is an exciting player to watch.

Turned out to be just a sore shoulder, bad news for that idiot Egyptian lawyer trying to sue Ramos for £1 Billion...
deleted143125730th May

Turned out to be just a sore shoulder, bad news for that idiot Egyptian …Turned out to be just a sore shoulder, bad news for that idiot Egyptian lawyer trying to sue Ramos for £1 Billion...

33892832-YOFDI.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants