Champions league fixed ?

Found 13th Apr
Quite a few hours before the draw Roma had the Liverpool at home tickets for sale. Fixed or just coincidence ?

2925607-l9xHJ.jpg
Community Updates
MiscUEFA
12 Comments
UEFA have a history of rigging ties.

Remember that time where a Sky reporter said during UEFA's trial run of the draw it was Arsenal vs Bayern, Real vs Man U and Celtic vs Juve. When it was drawn the "proper" time it was the exact same. And the home/away tie was the exact same as on the "trial run" too. VERY Fishy.

Edit: Found a video (Time 2:04)
Uefa Rig Draw
Edited by: "----" 13th Apr
Curroption inside UEFA? Shocker.
Do they still use the tiny little balls that they pull from a rotating sphere to make the draw?
If so, if Harry Kane watched the draw he'll touch the TV screen with his shoulder and claim all the goals from all the Semis.
To have two separate nations paying to screen and bring in advertising totals millions more than just one nation alone.

The clubs gain, UEFA gains, the TV companies gain, and people in positions of power..
Gone are the days when football was a real sport - money has destroyed the game (the same with boxing and other similar "premium sports") but it seems most football supporters are OK with funding the corruption just in case it helps their team win.

Football should be stripped back to playing for the city you were born in with fixed wages - then we'd have an evenly balanced field rather than the big money almost guaranteeing big prizes year after year and spoiling the actual sport

But that's my opinion - the last football match I went to was Derby v Forest about 20 years ago and if it wasn't for the gale force wind blowing through from that massive gap in the corner of the stadium I would have been bored skittles - that cold wind kept my mind occupied
Edited by: "philphil61" 13th Apr
Thought it was fixed when liverpool drew man city. obviously didnt want an all english final
deleted1431257
Did they use the microwave warming trick again?
philphil611 h, 14 m ago

Gone are the days when football was a real sport - money has destroyed the …Gone are the days when football was a real sport - money has destroyed the game (the same with boxing and other similar "premium sports") but it seems most football supporters are OK with funding the corruption just in case it helps their team win.Football should be stripped back to playing for the city you were born in with fixed wages - then we'd have an evenly balanced field rather than the big money almost guaranteeing big prizes year after year and spoiling the actual sportBut that's my opinion - the last football match I went to was Derby v Forest about 20 years ago and if it wasn't for the gale force wind blowing through from that massive gap in the corner of the stadium I would have been bored skittles - that cold wind kept my mind occupied

That made me laugh
I was at Ashton gate many moons ago on a freezing February night and was worried about frostbite on my toes.
I got a cracking haymaker from a Bristol city fan and for the rest of the night i didn't even think of my toes.
I would have thanked him if Ihad bumped into him again.
Of course it's fixed, Just like the infamous Chelsea v Barcelona game that was clearly fixed in Barcelona's favour.
philphil6123 h, 35 m ago

Gone are the days when football was a real sport - money has destroyed the …Gone are the days when football was a real sport - money has destroyed the game (the same with boxing and other similar "premium sports") but it seems most football supporters are OK with funding the corruption just in case it helps their team win.Football should be stripped back to playing for the city you were born in with fixed wages - then we'd have an evenly balanced field rather than the big money almost guaranteeing big prizes year after year and spoiling the actual sportBut that's my opinion - the last football match I went to was Derby v Forest about 20 years ago and if it wasn't for the gale force wind blowing through from that massive gap in the corner of the stadium I would have been bored skittles - that cold wind kept my mind occupied

I preferred it when the winners of the top leagues in each country played each other in a knock out competition that left us with the champion of the champions.

You never knew who was going to win.

Nowadays it's just a rich man's club where they play with their toys (aka our clubs).
Stranger things have happened...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants