AMD Athlon 2500+
704MB RAM
64Mb Shared Video Memory

1. Misc
  2. Sky
  3. UEFA
8 Comments

mug51

does anyone use this? is it any good?£5 to watch the barca match sounds … does anyone use this? is it any good?£5 to watch the barca match sounds good

never used it mate, but check your PM's:thumbsup:

mug51

does anyone use this? is it any good?£5 to watch the barca match sounds … does anyone use this? is it any good?£5 to watch the barca match sounds goodEDIT:Actually make that, will it look any good on a laptop with the following specs:AMD Athlon 2500+704MB RAM64Mb Shared Video Memory

There is quite a few online sports sites that do online games for free.Alot of prem games & other euro games.
You just need to have a good braodband connection as it streams the game.

^Could you PM me those particular sites please?

Original Poster

2 mins before kick off i bought this match for £3, :?, after kick off it went back to £5...strange

any chance of posting the links or PM-ing me the links for the live footy sites?

thanks

crazygunuk

any chance of posting the links or PM-ing me the links for the live footy … any chance of posting the links or PM-ing me the links for the live footy sites?thanks

Wish i'd noticed this earlier or i would've goven you the sites. I watched both the chelsea and liverpool matches on separate windows tonight. Not the best of pics but hey, i got to see both matches without paying. PM me if you need the details for another time :thumbsup:

Ravster

^Could you PM me those particular sites please?

pm'd the site to you,sorry lost alot of them when my computer brokedown but will pm you as soon as i find them all.Any probs pm me.:thumbsup:

crazygunuk

any chance of posting the links or PM-ing me the links for the live footy … any chance of posting the links or PM-ing me the links for the live footy sites?thanks

Pm'd you,any probs pm me.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault910
    2. Add one, leave one game54315381
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89181
    4. Misco about to go into administration22

See more discussions