Posted 23rd Dec 2021 (Posted 14 h, 51 m ago)
Dear HUKDers

I would love a way of playing these above two games again, is there a way of doing this that doesn't involve downloading lots of stuff...

Happy to do a bit of work installing as I remember these games fondly and would love another go.

To Madiera
Maxim Tsigalko
Cherno Samba
Ibrahima Bakayoko
Dagoberto

I need it in my life....uncomplicated fun.
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment
8 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Dagoberto! Legend for me.
  2. Avatar
    Championship Manager 01/02 is freeware to download and install, enjoy.

I'm sure also that there is an online community that have updated the database, so you can have the latest players in it also.

Enjoy
  3. Avatar
    Took me literally one minute to go from reading your post to playing the game.

Google for “Championship Manager 97/98”
    46515428-p7Skb.jpg

Go to this site.
    46515428-6gUFY.jpg

Now you can either download the game or play it in a browser.
    46515428-BkXqF.jpg

46515428-joOa8.jpg

So you can play it in a browser window (and it should save your progress just fine).
    46515428-c7jj6.jpg

Or you can download the game from there (ie the RIP version), go grab the open source DOS BOX emulator, and play it on your computer that way.
    dosbox.com/

Here is a tutorial on how to use DOS Box.
    lifewire.com/how…181
  4. Avatar
    Tonton Zola Moukoko says hi, play that lad at support man, ignore his stats
  5. Avatar
    Author
    Shue23/12/2021 22:21

Tonton Zola Moukoko says hi, play that lad at support man, ignore his stats

Yes I remember him too...classic

I used to like John Welsh from Liverpool too...and a guy called Mark Kerr...

Taribo West free transfer at start of CM01/02...
  6. Avatar
    I'm still playing 01/02 ... To Madera if playing from the original database and Cherno Samba are must buys ... Ahhaowa, loads of good Swedish players too Kalstrom, Bakirclogu, Linden, Risp
    Edited by: "azda81" 3 h, 3 m ago
  7. Avatar
    Author
    azda8124/12/2021 05:36

I'm still playing 01/02 ... To Madera if playing from the original …I'm still playing 01/02 ... To Madera if playing from the original database and Cherno Samba are must buys ... Ahhaowa, loads of good Swedish players too Kalstrom, Bakirclogu, Linden, Risp

I remember there being a particular Swedish club that used to produce alot of amazing players...norkopping? Trying to recall it!
Post a comment
Top Merchants