Groups

Chance to get into the Gran Turismo Sport Beta!

Anyone still wishing to get in the Gran Turismo Sport beta, it has started! Go on this link to sign up quick for a chance of getting picked! gran-turismo.com/us/…4=1

The install size is 18GB, and if you get in you get given three beta cars - what I got was a Subaru WRX, Ford Mustang and SLS AMG Mercedes. Also complete daily challenges to get more cars to drive.

19 Comments

Cheers.

Nice thanks OP

Banned

Got my invite yesterday, not fired it up yet. But isn't the 3 cars you get, randomly selected?

Original Poster

Marcoos

Got my invite yesterday, not fired it up yet. But isn't the 3 cars you … Got my invite yesterday, not fired it up yet. But isn't the 3 cars you get, randomly selected?

Not too sure, I think it gives random cars to try every day of the beta.

Banned

hass123

Not too sure, I think it gives random cars to try every day of the beta.

Just saw on neogaf that people were listing different cars to what you mentioned. Will fire it up tomorrow and see what I get!

How long does the beta run for?

Banned

g8spur

How long does the beta run for?

I don't believe they've actually said when it ends

Not really into GT games and definitely wont be buying this game but I'll play the beta just for the graphics. Was watching a stream of this and graphics look nice.
    Edited by: "darkspace100" 14th Apr

I installed on friday and had completely different cars, I had an audi tt, a Corvette & something else. Races are supposed to start at 14:00 today. Beep beep

Banned

awesome

I installed on friday and had completely different cars, I had an audi … I installed on friday and had completely different cars, I had an audi tt, a Corvette & something else. Races are supposed to start at 14:00 today. Beep beep

Vroom vroom

Hi has anyone got a code for the closed beta signed up but haven't got a code yet

Banned

I got a Lotus Evora, Hyundai Genesis and a Nissan GT-R Nismo

Just played this and surprisingly the graphics look awful. The lighting is amazing but everything else looks like it was copied and pasted from GT5 just with better lighting. GT franchise really is a outdated dinosaur.
    Edited by: "darkspace100" 15th Apr

Original Poster

darkspace100

Just played this and surprisingly the graphics look awful. The lighting … Just played this and surprisingly the graphics look awful. The lighting is amazing but everything else looks like it was copied and pasted from GT5 just with better lighting. GT franchise really is a outdated dinosaur.

Seeing your other gaming related comments (in other words, pro-Xbox) I'm going to respectfully ignore your opinion

Original Poster

Marcoos

I got a Lotus Evora, Hyundai Genesis and a Nissan GT-R Nismo

Also if you complete the daily challenge you get gifted a new car to play with, I got a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final edition today. Yet to race online atm as the races are at set schedules where Polyphony are testing the online server load capabilities. I normally use controller (because nowhere to fit a wheel in my living room where the ps4 is), usually played automatic gearbox in previous GT games but practising manual (x for gear up, square for gear down) and finding that I'm getting used to it quickly slashing down on lap times. Also the game looks great for a beta and the physics are top notch, I was on the oval track driving the SLS AMG GT Merc and finding the car tries to pull inwards as I try to keep the high line on the straights. And the new Dragon track looks stunning and a great layout.
    Edited by: "hass123" 15th Apr

hass123

Seeing your other gaming related comments (in other words, pro-Xbox) I'm … Seeing your other gaming related comments (in other words, pro-Xbox) I'm going to respectfully ignore your opinion

Because I think a game is awful it means I only own a Xbox. Great logic.

Original Poster

darkspace100

Because I think a game is awful it means I only own a Xbox. Great logic.

Obvious fanboy war bait comments

hass123

Obvious fanboy war bait comments

I don't even own a Xbox.

darkspace100

I don't even own a Xbox.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZU7sYlqS35LFe/giphy.gif

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98