Chances for Switch games on black Friday?

Found 21st Nov 2017
Hi there,
Whats the consensus on the likes of Amazon offering some switch games for black Friday? So far nothings really come down in price much despite being 4-8 months old. Are they selling too well?
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Possible they're just selling too well but I'd hope at least game would have a little bit if a discount on switch games and accessories. I'm hoping to find a healthy discount on the 200gb sd cards.. I'd bite at £50 down from £70. I think buying a 128gb card is a bit of a waste.
chantelle31015 h, 6 m ago

Possible they're just selling too well but I'd hope at least game would …Possible they're just selling too well but I'd hope at least game would have a little bit if a discount on switch games and accessories. I'm hoping to find a healthy discount on the 200gb sd cards.. I'd bite at £50 down from £70. I think buying a 128gb card is a bit of a waste.

GAME sell most of their switch titles for around £50, so even with a discount you could get games cheaper online.

I bought skyrim from Coolshop for £38 while GAME wanted £50 for it.

If you're looking for switch games go private sales. I purchased a brand new copy of Mario kart 8 for £32.50 from a guy on Sphock.
Sold Mario Odyssey myself for £35, and mario rabbids for £30.

Beats hoping for a brand new copy to drop from a store.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants